Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:34 am

James turned and grabbed Hallie by the throat, his eyes ablaze in anger as he lifted her off the ground. "I'll fucking kill you." he growled, throwing her down and dropping to Oliver's side, holding his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:24 pm

Griffin climbed aboard the bus after wrapping an arm around Hallie to help her inside though he wasn't sure if it was him or her that was the one that needed the most help. Before he could make it down to the aisle he began to feel dizzy and nearly fell over before taking a seat next to Jane where he knew she'd take care of him, with anger but hey at least she wouldn't let him suffer.

Kitty stared at her father as she turned around in her seat and looked at all the blood and open wounds. "Daddy are you okay?" She whimpered and put a hand on his shoulder to rouse him.

Miles gave a small nod to Ryder after she entered then took a seat beside her eyeing the damaged Griffin. "There was absolutely no point to that fight." He managed beneath his breath.

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:03 pm

"Thanks Griffin," Hallie nodded towards him and took her seat next to Emmett, pulling her knees up to her chest and sighing. "Did I even do the right thing? They might die now and it'll be all my fault," She mumbled and looked outside.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Emmett grunted. "I don't care about strangers, or anyone besides you, me, our kids, and my family. I could watch them die in front of me and not give a single shit." He admitted. "But that's just me." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "At least we ain't gotta travel with no faggots huh?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Hallie gasped and smacked Emmett's hand, "That's not really nice! What if I was a lesbian or bisexual; would you call you me a faggot too? I'd beat you up sir."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Emmett narrowed his eyes slightly. "Yes I would, it's just who I am. I don't like homosexuals." He growled a bit. "I would be sexist too if it weren't for my mother." He turned around and picked up Lilith picking her up to put her between them.

Lilith looked at her mother curiously before hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Hallie frowned then pulled Lilith into her lap, wrapping her arms around her and glaring at Emmett. 'Sometimes I wonder why I even fell for you.' "Oh now I see how it is."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Emmett only leaned against the side of the bus and fell asleep.

Lilith frowned. "Mommy where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Ryder looked over at Miles as he approached her and nodded. She followed his gaze to the beaten Griffin and shook her head disapprovingly. "When you play with fire, you get burned," she stated simply then went back to looking out the bus window.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:48 pm

"Don't frown, be happy. We're going to a 'safe' place with everyone, okay? It's going to be fun," Hallie smiled and kissed her forehead. "It's only for the best Lilith."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:08 am

Once everyone was on the bus she shut the doors and began to drive.

Elliot leaned his head on his sister's shoulder and began to snore.

Jacki sighed and kept her gaze up front, wondering how this was all going to go over.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 am

Lilith stared out the window as the bus had begun going and looked at all the damage in awe. "What happened mom?"

Miles chuckled as he looked at the bleeding Griffin. "He looks half dead, I think somebody should really help him out." He pointed out.

Kitty looked at her sister and mother uneasily.
"Momma is he going to die?" Thomas said as he stared at his father tearing up.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:18 am

"Why don't you go help him?" She suggested and nudged him with her elbow. "You're probably as good as anybody."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:20 am

"No." Jane shook her head. "Go sit with your sisters." She told him and turned to Griffen. "You should have stopped." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:27 am

Hallie lightly grabbed Lilith's face and shook her head once more. "Don't look outside okay? God is just rebuilding the earth into a better place."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 am

"I'm no medic." Miles reassured her while looking on over at at them. "Though I'm sure you might be."

Griffin opened a swollen eye to look at her. "As if it was that easy." He managed and winced in pain. He felt as if he'd been run over by a bus and his side was in too much pain. "Shit..." He heaved out the cuss. He found it difficult to breathe.

Thomas reluctantly made his way back to Dawn and Kitty.

Cedar made his way over to Aria and looked on ahead at the destruction. "Be careful for trenches, and trees."

"But why? I like the Earth." Lilith said sadly.

"Because humans are selfish bastards like your father and he's pissed off so he's gonna fuck us over." Emmett answered.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:35 am

Hallie blinked and looked straight forward. "Yeah, what your father said except most of us aren't selfish, aggressive assholes as well."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:36 am

"I've never even touched a first aid kit," Ryder reasoned and looked around the bus. "Ask Hallie to do it."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:38 am

Lilith looked between her mother and father confused.

"Actually most of us are, though I willingly admit this about myself." Emmett pointed out then got up and suddenly grinned. "Like Mia having one leg." He said pointing and laughing.

Miles looked over at Hallie and prodded her shoulder."Want to go fix up Mr. King over there?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:43 am

Jane shook her head at him, a bit disappointed. "You always say that."

"I know, I know." Aria said and made a sharp turn just in time to get around a trench.

Mia turned and glared at her brother. "You want to be in the same condition as Griffen? Keep on running that fat mouth."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:44 am

Hallie glared at Emmett before standing up, "Sometimes I'm so ashamed to even know you." She walked down to Miles and sat in front of him. "You look terrible," The brunette began and pulled out the first aid kit. "Can you lift your shirt for me?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:49 am

"I'm alive aren't I?" Griffin managed to Summer and looked at Hallie and Miles clueless. "Don't hurt me." He grunted. He wasn't a wussy when it came to fighting but when encountering medical help he couldn't stay still. Reluctantly he pulled off his shirt and wan't surprised to find a few open gashes along with the ones on his head.

Miles looked over at Emmett and Mia and shook his head. "Even in your thirties you guys still fight like little kids." He commented and looked down at Griffin. "Hey man where does it hurt?"

Cedar sat just behind her to stare at the road ahead of her. "Is Percy not joining us?" He wondered. t least they could speak privately without any of the others interrupting.

Emmett only stuck out his tongue and smirked over at her. "One leg, one leg, ha ha ha ha." He mocked.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:53 am

"Mom should have swallowed you." Mia growled.

"He will eventually." Aria shrugged and kept her gaze focused ahead.

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:54 am

Jasper looked at his father to his aunt back and forth before staring blankly. "And I thought me and Lilith were childish.."

Hallie grabbed a rag and tilted a small bottle of alcohol on it and facing Griffin. "This may sting so try not to hit me if it hurts you," She stated and pressed the rag against the open gashes on his side. "Is this was any worse, you would have needed stitches."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:55 am

Ryder looked back out the window at the passing scenery, tuning out the people working beside her. Like most, she wasn't comfortable around medical procedures. Even something as simple as cuts and bruises make her squirm. However, the sibling rivalry ahead of her made her chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 8 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: