Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:22 am

Summer ran over to the boys and immediately brought Jay into her arms, burying her face in his neck as she gave a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:28 am

Jay winced and held his side as his mother hugged him. "Mom, where's Angel?" He asked about his little sister though he found it hard to focus having hurt his head.

Bladen picked Jay up and slowly brought him into the car and put him down then began to drive once everyone was in and hurried off to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:35 am

"She's safe baby." Summer told him quickly. "Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:43 am

Bladen stopped at the hospital then brought his son in a rush only to find multiple others in there with head wounds. Probably from the hail. Within a few moments they had taken him. He looked at Summer and grimaced. "I can't believe this." He snapped.

Alex stared at his parents sadly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:01 am

"Don't get snappy with me." Summer warned and looked to Alex gently. "We are all upset Bladen."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:09 am

"No, I'm talking about the fact that this officer couldn't get our son to there and back safely!" Bladen shouted."I ought to sue them for this!" He growled.

Alex sat down and remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:16 am

"Bladen, stop! He didn't even make it. It's not like he did it on purpose. Sit down, and calm down." Summer growled, her patience with him growing thin.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:26 am

Bladen calmed down as she had returned the growl and rubbed his eyes. "I just- I'm sorry." He shook his head and stared off at the tv distantly. The projected after math of the storm seemed to be massive from what they could predict. "I wonder what Percy would say."

Alex stared at the screen uneasily. It looked back from just what he could tell and he was no weatherman.

Benjamin stared at his mothers leg curiously. "Mom why's your leg that way?"

"Cause she's half robot." Tyrese responded. "She's an alien obviously."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:30 am

"I don't know." Summer sighed and sat down, burying her face in her hands.

Mia raised a brow. "Tyrese, if I was an alien I would have killed you by now."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:39 am

Tyrese stared at his mother in awe. "Why!" He shouted in surprise.

"Seriously mom." Benjamin said again.

Bladen stared in concern as it began to hail again. "We need to go soon."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 am

"No we don't." Summer shook her head.

"Because, aliens are mean." Ciel shrugged and looked at Benjamin. "I had an accident."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 am

"I mean away from here Summer." Bladen pointed out them pointed to the storm on the tv. "Look at that? It's going to kill us." He pointed out and looked over at a nurse who walked over to talk to him.

"Your son is fine he has a few stitches and he's set to go him. He does have a concussion and were sending him home because we need space for worse injuries." They informed him and brought out Jay in a wheel chair.

Jay warily gazed at his parents still a bit confused.

"What happened?" Tyrese piped up quickly.

Benjamin nodded. "Mom I wanna know."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:13 am

Mia shook her head. "Another time.

Summer nodded at bladen and pushed Jay. Out the door and into the car
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:34 am

Ryder looked up at Miles and raised her brow curiously. "Yeah except for the fact there's no power," she said and turned to her house. There wasn't much physical damage from what she could tell. "So do you want to come inside or are you busy with all this weather stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 am

"Let's head home then get as much things as we can." Bladen responded after helping Jay in. Just as he spoke the ground had begun to tremor. Cracks through the ground split the earth beneath them. With no time to spare he jumped in and began to zoom off away from it. "Shit." He said beneath a breath and gazed at the trees that were falling in the road before him, doing his best to avoid each gigant. "Hold on guys!" He shouted as the car accelerated over a trench and hit the ground just as the quake had stopped. "I hope Angel is okay."

Alex stared at his father wide eyed. "Let's do that again." He said enthusiastically.

Jay gazed at his parents still confused.  "Mom? I'm hungry."

As the ground beneat them began to shake Miles immediately grasped onto Ryder and held her while clutching onto the porch pole. He gazed over at the split ground and winced at the sight though made sure to hang on tonight. Hell this had taken a turn for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Ryder held onto Miles tightly as the tremors began and rocked the cul de sac. As they subsided, she glanced over at the asphalt in the road that was now folded and crumpled. She then turned her gaze away and waited for the after shock.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Summer looked back at Jay. "Hold on buddy, we are almost home." Looking over at Bladen she gave a slight nod of her head. "Angel is going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Bladen quickly drove off in the direction of home and parked in front of the house. "Go check on Angel, I'm gonna help Jay." He told Summer and helped her out.

Miles looked at her wide eyed and blinked. "Shit..."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Summer nodded and ran inside. "Angel?" She called out for her daughter quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Ryder let go of Miles and walked inside her house to inspect the damage that had been done already before the next set of tremors began. She huffed at the sight of shattered glass and porcelain all over the floor. "Awesome," she muttered and fell back on the couch in the foyer, deciding to clean it up later.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Angel sat curled up in her room crying assuming her parents had left her alone to die.

Miles sighed and followed her. "Come on let's go." He told her gently. "We should leave anyway I don't think this is going to stop."

Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:42 pm

"What do you mean go?" Ryder asked and scowled over at him, "Where would I go, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Summer followed the sound of sobbing and scooped her up. "Come on baby, it's going to be ok." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:40 pm

"Away from here." Miles responded and gazed at her. "Come on Ryder." He said and stared at the darkening skies and the others that seemed to be out and about searching for an idea of what to do and where to go. He suddenly got an idea. He walked out into the middle of the Cul De Sac and beckoned for the others. "Look, we can take one of the school buses and leave the area with that?" It wasn't a bad idea to start with but it was a starter. If they could get them all together it'd be far easier to prevent them from splitting up.

"Great idea genius but first of all where are we going to get a school bus?" Bladen asked as he stood by the car leaning against it. "Besides where's Percy's say in this? He hasn't spoken to us once." He pointed out and suddenly glared at their household suddenly convinced they may have already left. "Aria!" He shouted much more angrily. It wasn't going to be long before stress and aggravation made them all break.

Angel clung to her mother immediately and refused to let go. "You left me!" She choked out. "A-And took Alex and Jay!"

Avril collected a few baby things before beckoning Michael to follow her. She strapped Keith into his car seat securely and began to drive in the direction of the cul de sac where her friends were. "Katie, and Natalya I want you girls to stay in the car with your brother until I'm done talking to the others okay?" She told her and parked the car once they arrived and stepped over heading to Miles and Ryder immediately. "Any news on the topic yet?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Summer shook her head. "I'm sorry hon, I thought we would be right back. Jay got in trouble so we had to go get him."

Aria huffed and walked over to Bladen. "You don't have to yell, I'm right here." She grumbled and looked over as Jacki and Elliot came into view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 5 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: