Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 am

"Grandma eats babies?" Tyrese stared at his mother wide eyed.

"The only reason why you made it there was because you probably ate every other one on the way there." Emmett winked. "Those love handles are kicking in years later."

"Why do you trust him like that? Away for such long periods of times?" Cedar asked quietly. "Doesn't it get lonely?"

Griffin winced and squirmed trying to move away from the alcohol. "No more!" He grunted. "I'm fine I'll heal."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:01 am

"So when you and Hallie have sex, does she have to ask 'Is it in yet?' everytime? I mean, you talk big but, everyone knows you have the dick about the size of a goldfish." Mia retorted and looked at Tyrese. "No baby, just ignore us."

"I have my kids." Aria shrugged. "Because I know he loves me and would never do anything to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:03 am

James bit his lip as the bus drove away and sat down on the ground beside the unconscious Oliver. "There goes our chance at survival." he muttered darkly, scowling down at his friend. If only he'd kept his mouth shut. Easily picking the boy up, James strapped him to his bike and attempted to follow the bus. However, it was far ahead and their speed was slow due to half of James' mind being on Oliver, and if he were about to fall off or not. Operating a motor vehicle with a knocked out man is not easy.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:06 am

Hallie grew quiet after Mia's remark and coughed. "Well then, Griffin you gotta do this or else they'll get infected and you'll have a 86 percent of dying," She insisted and grabbed his arm, holding him still. "All I gotta do now is wrap these in bandages and your head. Try not to move too much either."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 am

"If the kids weren't on this bus right now I'd whip it." Emmett responded with a smirk. "Not everyone has to ask is it in yet, Cedar must not be doing so great with his own size huh?" He asked. "Either way, at least I have two legs." He mocked again. "I wonder if he ever goes soft looking at a stub."

Cedar shrugged. "It's true but I mean why don't you tell him to stay home from time to time?" He asked then turned around and fixed his attention on Mia and Emmett. "Listen, leave my penis out of this."

"No way!" Griffin said resisting her efforts to try and stitch him.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:14 am

Mia shook her head and walked over to him, punching him in the face. She had never really been one for violence but, she truly hated her brother. "I wish Miles wasn't the half brother." She spat. "At least he is more of a man than you, you have to hit women and pick on people just to feel better about yourself. I wish I could see the world from your point of view but, I can't stick my head that far up my fucking ass." She snapped.

"Because it would be selfish of me." Aria murmured.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 am

"I'm going to stitch you right now! Most likely, you'd probably go into shock and that wouldn't be good for anyone." Hallie raised her hands in defense and grabbed the bandages. "I'm just going to put these on now, okay?" Leaning over to Griffin, she began to wrap the bandages around his torso until his gashes were covered. "Like I said, don't move too much. I just have to stitch that gash on your head and we're all good!"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:19 am

Emmett only wiped his face and rolled his eyes. "I would hit you back but I've learned hitting cripples is wrong." He grinned in amusement. He truly did have fun being so evil.

Cedar  shook his head and rubbed her shoulder before walking over to where the siblings were fighting and slowly grabbed Mia by the waist. "Come on," He said gently and shot a look at Emmett. "Seriously man, knock it off I'm not going to have you picking on her like that the entire way there." He said and slowly guided Mia back to her seat.

Griffin reluctantly nodded and shut his eyes tightly. He couldn't help laugh over the quarreling on the bus.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 am

"Yeah well usually I'm against hitting the mentally handicapped, but I made the exception." She hissed and pushed Cedar off, walking over to an empty seat and sitting down by herself.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:27 am

"Family issues," Hallie mumbled and pressed the refresh rag against his head and smiled. "Almost done now and you won't have to worry about me hurting you anymore." Yawning, she remembered why she didn't become a doctor like she wanted too; didn't have any money to do so and she was too lazy to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:32 am

"You're only going to drag us down with that one leg." Emmett called to her with a grin.

"I said stop. Enough is enough Emmett." Cedar  said suddenly glaring at him. He was never one to get into fights but when Mia felt the way she was feeling now it did get to his head. He sighed and made his way to the back to sit in the seat in front of her while staring in the opposite direction in case she wanted privacy. "You know your brother Mia... He's a douche bag. More than that He doesn't understand what I go through daily trying to convince  you that you're beautiful and your kids think your beautiful." He set is gaze on the aisle. "I think he's jut insecure about something."

"I'm already hurting." Griffin whined.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:35 am

James winced as as accidentally let Oliver's legs drag across the asphalt as he sped up. "Oops." he laughed, using one hand to haul him back up.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:38 am

"Stop complaining Griffin, the world may be ending and you may die, but you just gotta keep positive." Hallie nodded to herself and grabbed a needle. "Okay if you don't freak out, we can go ahead and get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:40 am

"Go away Cedar." Mia mumbled and turned her gaze out the window, she hated Emmett so much it hurt. He only reminded her of how much she disliked herself.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:45 am

Griffin kicked his feet and grimaced. "I hate this."

Cedar only remained quiet for a few moments letting the silence between them settle in. "I'll give you some time." He said and leaned over to kiss her head before returning back to Aria. "If you don't mind me asking, why less than twelve hours?"

Tyrese grew bored and began to run up and down the aisle excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:47 am

"I don;t know Cedar." Aria grumbled, focusing on the speed of the bus, trying to keep a quick speed.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:51 am

Looping the thin piece of string into needle, she leaned closer and began to push the needle through one side of the gash. "Yeah, this is so fun don't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:54 am

Tyrese stopped and panted heavily then hopped on his mother and bit her arm and pretended to growl like a dog.

Cedar nodded and glanced back the others to watch what they were doing. He looked ahead and noticed civilians crowding an area protesting for a way out and such. When they saw the bus they immediately began to hit it. "Well shit."

Lilith immediately fled into her fathers arms seeing that her mother was preoccupied. The angry yelling made her a bit edgy.

Angel backed away from the window she had been staring out of and back to her mother. It wasn't long before they were throwing glass bottles at the window.

Alex immediately pushed Jay down. "Get down." He told him.

Griffin winced and nearly jumped at the sound of the glasses breaking against the bus. "What the hell is wrong with them?"

Thomas shivered and slowly made his way to his mother.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:00 am

Hallie immediately removed the needle from Griffin's face and put it back into the first aid kit and such. "What the hell is wrong with them? How does banging against a bus going to help?" She scrambled to her feet and went back to Jasper and Lilith, "Guys don't be afraid okay? Just get down and cover your heads."

Jasper got under the seats and curled up into a ball, covering his head from any of the shattering glasses. The end of the world drew people insane and made them stupid all together. Only in America though.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:02 am

"Stop it Tyrese." Mia snapped at him, shaking him off before flinching at the people outside the bus. "Get low." She told him.

Jacki pulled her brother down as glass was heard crashing outside the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:08 am

Ryder eagerly stood up and gazed down at the people beside the bus. It was interesting what desperation would cause people to turn to. Violence being one of the resorts. She then sat back down, figuring they would pass through quickly since they were in a bus.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:14 am

Emmett put his arms over Hallie and Lilith immediately shielding them while glaring out the window. Normally he would have gone out to pick a fight with them but they were on a time limit.

Tyrese immediately got down by her feet in fear of the glass. "I'm scared."

Benjamin got down quickly beneath the seat pulling Seth down as welll.

Miles quickly made his way over to Ryder and got down beside her. "Hell, people are insane."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:17 am

Ryder nodded in agreement the shrugged. "They're just like us, doing whatever they can to save their skins."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:19 am

Hallie looked around at everyone and took a deep breath. "We have to leave the bus and still get out of California in 12 hours. Doesn't seem so difficult right?" She knew it was a risky idea but it was only choice they really had at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 am

Seth crawled all the way under the seat and hid.

"Don't be scared." Mia told him gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 9 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: