Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:43 am

"Everyone can come." Aria nodded to him and turned to Griffen. "You want on, you better cut the crap, I'm not in the mood." Turning her gaze on Bladen now she crossed her arms. "Want to stay and find out, or shut the hell up and get in the bus?" She was beginning to feel a migraine forming deep in her skull and rubbed her temples.

Summer shook her head at Bladen for him to stop and got into the bus with Angel and gestured for the boys to follow after.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:47 am

James nodded, shooting the man a smirk. "We can follow you on our bike, don't want to take up space." he explained. "I'm James, by the way. Thank you." he extended his hand towards her.

Cora nodded at her parents and got on the bus, taking a seat beside Jacki.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 am

"I'm not allowing my kids anywhere near two strangers. Kitty, Dawn, Thomas. Step off, now." Griffin said immediately. "I'll take them my own way." He said and hopped in his car.

Alex helped Jay into the bus and sat him beside their mother before taking his own seat.

Angel looked at Jay curiously. "Mommy is Jay okay?"

Bladen stared at the bus before turning away.

Avril held Keith close to her and sat down in her seat while keeping a good eye on her daughters.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 am

knuckles turning white, and the blade twisting in its holster, Oliver watched the man get on the bus with his kids. "Good thing you didn't try, I'd hate having to show those kids what a fucking wuss their father was." Oliver turned and looked James up and down, and then the gears switched and his face became immediately friendlier. With a smile, and soft eyes Oliver was able to release the handle of the blade, but only to find himself rub out the tension in his knuckles. "So you are going to destroy your kids best chance because you can't muster enough manliness to stand in the same room with someone who has more confidence than you?" was muttered under his breathe before he could stop himself.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 am

Micheal looked out the window and at the remaining people out there. He bet that if none of them hurry their asses up, that Aria would soon leave without them. It would have been selfish for them to make her wait while she's worrying about the majority of people's life.

Hallie leaned her head on Emmett and sighed. "Do you think we're going to survive?" She mumbled and glanced up at him. "I'm almost scared to say if we don't, I'm going to lose you and the kids.."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:58 am

"Get on the bus." Summer called to Bladen from the window, turning to look at Angel she nodded and then looked back at Bladen. "Seriously, we need to get our family to saftey. Unless your pride is too important?"

Aria shook her head and hopped in the bus, looking at her watch she decided to give them two minutes before she would drive off.

"Griffen you dumbass, quit being such a prick and get on the bus!" Jane snapped at him before getting in and shaking her head at her kids, pointing for them to stay.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:00 am

"Calm down, Oli." James told him quietly. "We really don't want to make everyone else angry." Taking his hand, he led him back to his bike and handed him a helmet. "Hope you don't mind being strapped to me for the next couple hours, because we're hitting the road with them."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:03 am

"I've always been one with survival Hallie," Emmett reassured her and leaned in to kiss her gently before nudging Lilith and Jasper onto the bus and took a seat.

Griffin whipped around at the Oliver's mouth, and immediately stormed off over to him and jumped on him immediately throwing fists into the side of his skull and neck with as much strength as he could without a moment of hesitation between each impact. He was truly determined to hurt the man. In a blind rage he couldn't make out Jane's words.

Bladen silently boarded the bus and took his seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:09 am

"Thank you." Summer said.

Jacki sat between Elliot and watched the fight, shaking her head.

"Dad come on stop!" Dawn shouted from the bus and moved to cover up Thomas's eyes, knowing this is the kind of thing he shouldn't be seeing.

Jane looked at Aria. "Give him just one more minute." She begged as Aria began to start up the bus. "Griffen quit it!"
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:10 am

Oliver grabbed the raging fist on the second attack, and wrapped his feet around the guys throat pulling on his fist. The move threw him on his back to knock the wind out of his chest and then to refrain the man from breathing as he squeezes his toes together. Oliver was well out o the way of the mas rage, but also under control and calm in the situation. "I'm going to let go, in three seconds, because this isn't only embarrassing to everyone but also disappointing to your kids. one.. two.. three" I released his hands and rolled back my legs bent and my arms up just in case of another attack.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:13 am

"Dude!" James shouted, hauling Oliver away from Griffin and glaring at him coldly. "There was no need for that! Oli, come on, let it go. He isn't worth it. We have more important things to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:17 am

Once on his feet recovering his breath he instantly responded with a headbutt to the stomach, tossing an arm around the boys body to slam him against the bus. Raisin his free hand he held him by the throat there and pulled the arm that had tackled him against the bus to begin throw punches again straight into the temple, managing at least two hits. Despite his fatigue his anger was much more power to him. It simply gave him the will to endure the pain.

Kitty stared out the window. "Daddy stop!" She shouted. "Stop fighting!"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:19 am

Hallie kissed him back and then glanced out the window and jumped up. "Emmett, did you just see that? I wonder if everyone is okay.." She began before watching them start at again. Pushing Emmett out of his seat, she pushed them in the isle. "Go break up! We don't have time for this!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:22 am

Reacting quickly Oliver brought his foot up and hooked it on the guys shoulder, wincing wiht the pain, He pulled down hard and spun the guy out. "you should seriously stop it. You are embarrassing your kids. and your dignity, and well lets face it old man, you won't win." Oliver stood and straightened his jacket, feeling behind him to make sure his blades stayed attached, no reason to alaram anyone with the shiny things just yet.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:25 am

Aria shook her head and slammed her hand down on the horn as hard as she could, knowing that it would be loud enough to distract the fighting boys momentarily. "You have thirty seconds to get on before I leave you. Thirty....twenty nine...."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:27 am

Cedar quickly got his boys onto the boys along with Mia and sat down beginning to watch the fight.

Emmett only shrugged. "I don't care about no fight really. That ain't none of my business they're ass's can just get left."

"As if I'd get my ass kicked by a kid." Griffin said while panting heavily. This boy obviously may have though he was one to simply give in. He rotated himself only to slam his feet into his legs to knock him off his balance before pouncing on him and grabbing a fist full of hair to slam his head against the pavement with a hand over his throat and legs straddled along his waist to keep him pinned as he continued with his brutal actions.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:29 am

James hurled himself and Griffin and shoved him off, punching him in the face before kneeing him in the gut. "You fucking bastard, quit it." he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:34 am

Oliver's legs went out before he could respond. His hands flew to his knife but his other arms was blocking the brutal onslaught to his face. slowly but surely, Oliver moved his body, sure he took more damage, but eventually, he surged upwards just as he was tackled by James who punched him. Knocking him aside, Oliver stabbed the ground next the guys face, the handle of the blade gleamed about his eye, it was deep, and hit had caught the mans shirt and jacket pinning him to the ground. "Next time know who you are fighting with dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:35 am

Hallie looked away from the window and covered her eyes. "I can't watch this," She mumbled and peeked through at Emmett. "Disappointed in you, but I doubt you care anyway so."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:41 am

Having been resting on the ground after a few moments of the impact Griffin was on his feet and managed a smirk. "I'm sorry princess did you need Romeo to come to your rescue because you couldn't take me on your own?" He mocked. Even through his bruises and scratches he was on his feet. "Believe me you haven't scared anyone." He tensed ready to assault him once more.

"Daddy stop!" Kitty shouted from the bus. He looked worn and he was still going.

Emmett watched with his arms crossed. "He's got this Hallie."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:44 am

Oliver responded with a flick of the wrist and three more golden blades flew past Griffen's face, and landed dead int the side of the bus. One was holding some hair that trimmed from his eyebrows. "I'm not one who needed the saving, James interruption probably saved your life, I was in the perfect position to snap you neck. but then we would have to bury a dead body that would only put us father behind schedule." He turned and headed towards the bike.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:48 am

"You think you're mighty with those blades don't you?" Griffin asked and walked back over to him after grabbing a rock off the ground and slamming it against the back of skull with as much force as he could.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:00 am

"Oh Emmett," She shook her head and turned and looked outside despite what she said. "I just hope none of them dies.."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:19 am

Ryder emerged from her house with a backpack full of supplies and personal items. She avoided the fight and boarded the bus , taking an empty seat.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:25 am

Time was ticking and that would mean they would be a step closer to not getting out of California. "Emmett, I hate to do this but.." Hallie got up and walked down the isle and off the bus. Walking over to the two fighting, she grasped one of the swords off of Oliver's back and twisted the handle in her hand before slammed the side into his head. "Hopefully that should do so we can get the hell out of here," She grabbed the sword and turned to James. "I'm sorry for your friend but we just really have to get out of here."

Last edited by Jasper on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 7 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: