Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Ryder looked at Miles with wide eyes as she was pulled into the middle of the cul de sac. She shook her head, opening her mouth in protest, but couldn't compose any words to say. She turned her gaze to her home. It was probably one of the smallest on the black, but was big enough to house her alone. It housed her darkest secrets and acted as a barrier from her fears. For those reasons alone, she truly believed it was indestructible. She turned back to the crowd in the street with narrowed eyes. "I'm not going anywhere," she stated simply and walked back into her house. Or what was left of it after the quakes and massive hail.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:07 am

Bladen walked over to her and narrowed his eyes. "Percy is supposed to be family where the hell is he during this hell?" He growled. "You would think he'd give you a call or some type of message." If he was going to argue he was going argue whether it be in front of the kids or not. "It doesn't just hail baseballs and quake trenches out of no where." He sneered and glanced at the military helicopters flying just above their heads. Along with them were jets. "Hell..." He said beneath his breath. This couldn't be good.

Miles had been drawn into the conversation between Bladen, and Aria before noticing Ryder walking away. He narrowed his eyes slightly. "Your home isn't going to save you." He reminded her before walking over to his sisters house and walking in. "Mia, Cedar, take the kids and come outside." He said while gesturing out to the street before returning out to his position, and noticing Avril's arrival. "We're just wondering what's going on with Percy."

Angel only nuzzled against her mother and shut her eyes tiredly falling asleep against her. She was tired and worn from crying during their absence.

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:24 am

Micheal stood next to Avril and looked at the sky as the helicopters flew over them. " You know shit is happening you got the military out here. My bet is they probably don't know what the hell is going on either," He stated and put his hands in his pockets. Sighing, he shook his head and slightly frowned. If this was happening world-wide, everything was going straight to chaos and that could only leave to deaths.

Hallie looked around and nudged Emmett, crossing her arms. "I told something else was going to happen.." She mumbled and held onto her sides. Truthfully, she was terrified of the outcomes that were happening all around them.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:29 am

Aria crossed her arms and looked at Bladen. "Do you really think yelling at me is going to help anything? Don't you remember why we are all here anyway? It just started blowing up around us." Glancing over at Jane as she came out with Dawn, Kitty, and Thomas she frowned. "I don't know where he is, he's probably at work. It's not his job to know every little detail that goes on here."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:58 am

Bladen shook his head at how gradually they had been taking this. "Summer let's go." He called to his wife immediately and stared at the others with slight disappointment. "If you knew what was best for your family you'd have found out." He pointed out strongly before settling his gaze on the others. "Hell I don't care if you guys don't want to leave but I want to get these kids somewhere safe."

"It is his job." Miles pointed out with a quiet sigh. "Unfortunately he's much better at it than I am so I can't really lay out on a blue print the aftermath destruction as well as he could and even then it would be a bit unpredictable for him." He pulled out a tablet and went through it gradually. "Doesn't look like this storm is finished with us yet either." He murmured a bit a bit uneasily. Just as he had opened his mouth to speak again, Aria's phone had begun to ring in her pocket.

Avril glanced at Michael then back to the arguing few. She looked at Michael with a hint of concern in her gaze.They needed to come to a conclusion and with the conflicting they were wasting more time. Emmett seemed as if he was on his tippy toes of breaking already from what she could tell by the frustration on his expression.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:59 am

Cora waited in the car with her siblings and pressed her face up against the window, watching their surroundings closely. "Do you think we're going to die?" she asked Katie and Natalya quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:02 am

"Well Bladen, when you figure it out, let us know. Since you obviously know what's best for your family." Aria growled and shook her head at Miles. "No it's not, just because he is slightly more in power doesn't mean he has the answers to everything. You guys need to lay off." She said before picking up her phone and walking out of range from the others. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:08 am

Micheal ran his fingers through his blackened hair and grabbed Avril's hand, leaning over to her ear. "I would have thought even though the world was ending, they would have a least some sense to not fight." He mumbled and lightly chuckled. "Guess things never end."

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:14 am

Percy held the phone close to him as he spoke. The wind where he was had made the connection terrible. "Hey baby, could you do me a favor?" He said as he worked. "In less than twelve hours California will be flooded by a massive tsunami so I need you to attempt to find a way toward the central United States while avoiding Nevada, Utah, and the surrounding states around it." He said calmly. "I need you to also keep everyone calm, in a panic you won't get anywhere." He warned.

Bladen waved her off and paced back and forth glancing impatiently back over at Aria for some news. It was none other than Percy calling her, no sane bill collector would be working under sever super storms. Maybe the bus was a good idea. "Miles maybe you should go get that bus man, and hurry up with it too." He said a bit anxiously.

"You're getting ahead of yourself Bladen." Griffin responded sharply. "Give everyone a rest you're scaring the kids, and you're going to give yourself a heart attack before the storm kills you, if and when it even happens as far as we know it could be raining kittens and puppies three minutes from now."

"Or fire, and ash." Emmett muttered just beneath his breath.

Avril tightened her grasp on his hand and allowed a smirk to cross her already amused expression. "You would think so right?" She whispered back to him. "Don't worry about it anyway, I'm sure we'd personally get away before anyone had seen."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:19 am

Aria remained silent for a moment. "What about you?" She asked, ,though she already had an idea of how to get out.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:24 am

"Don't worry about me." Percy answered immediately. "Just make sure everyone is safe alright? For God's sake keep them from arguing. Listen I need you to keep your phone charged at all times. I don't know when the next time I'll have reception will be." He answered honestly and stared at the snow beneath his feet a bit uneasy. He wasn't sure when or if he would get back to his family. He hadn't quite finished his research yet. "Bring every necessity and make sure to stop by abandoned hospitals since some are evacuating and pick up leftovers."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:29 am

Micheal shrugged and took a deep breath then exhaled. With the way Bladen was acting, he was definitely going to have his ass handed to him. Looking around, anyone could do it, including himself but he wasn't going to put himself into that position. "Instead of doing nothing, shouldn't we all be getting the hell out of here?"

Hallie overheard Emmett's comment and shook her head. "It could rain dead bodies if you want to be typical about it," She mumbled to herself and began to stretch. "I agree with Micheal, we should be leaving."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:31 am

Cora tilted her head at the adults outside, attempting to listen to their conversations. She opened the door and stepped out of the car, going towards her parents and grabbing her mother's hand. "Mom?" she asked innocently, "When are we leaving?"

James drove down the highway, his eyes wide at the scene around him. What the hell is going on? He noticed a group of people on the side of the road and instinctively slowed down, taking his helmet off as he approached. "Stay close to me." he whispered back towards Oliver, eyeing the group warily. They had kids so it had to be safe. "Hello." he said, looking at the adults. "Er, I'm James, and this is my friend Oliver. Do any of you know what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:37 am

Katie darted to her mother with Natalya at her heels. "Mom.. Dad what's going on?" She asked as she looked up at the sky to see helicopters. "Are we gonna die?" She blurted the question as she wrapped her arms around her body, the thought of dying sent chills down her spine while goosebumps invaded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:43 am

Aria huffed. "Goodbye." She said and hung up. "Ok guys, I'm not really in the mood to argue with anyone. If you want to die then go ahead and do the exact opposite of what I say, see if I care." She snapped as she walked back over. "We have twelve hours to get the hell out of California. We need to go down through Arizona and New Mexico. We can't go near Utah or Nevada. If we head through Texas we can get to Oklahoma and decide if we want to stay there or not. On the way we need to stop and get supplies in hospitals. I'd suggest waiting until we are in Arizona, it will be about ten hours."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:47 am

Bladen crossed his arms and fell silent. He was simply going to have to let this go the way they wanted, whether it bothered him or not. Focusing his gaze on Summer  he slowly made his way over to her. "Are you ready?" He asked quietly. It was  obvious they weren't going to stay here by now. They had jut been waiting on the others to get the move on. It looked as if they'd be travelling in a bus or a trailer at this point. In his opinion, a trailer would be far more comfortable. Snapping back to attention as Aria had began to speak he stepped forward. "Why is there a time limit?" He asked immediately. "Where's our destination to begin with?"

Avril shut her eyes and relaxed while listening to them.  "I guess as soon as Aria finishes on the phone." She pointed out and opened her eyes only to rest her emerald gaze on her best friends home. Why had she returned inside? Was she really willing to stay put while the world fell to catastrophe at her feet? She winced at the thought and looked to Mia's house. She'd always been fond of her cousin. Where was she anyway? Hearing Katie's question she shook her head. "No we're not, Katie. I told you to wait in the car with your sisters right?" She scolded a bit before getting ready to do just as Aria had mentioned.

Griffin calmed down as Bladen had done the same and looked to Thomas, Kitty, and Dawn. "Yo I hope you guys got your camping stuff." He smirked. "We're going on a road trip! Can I get a hell yeah?" As the newcomers had driven up to them he immediately grew hostile. He wasn't one for socializing with strangers. "What do you need? If you want to loot you've come to the wrong neighborhood to do it, and we don't socialize with strangers." No way would he have hoodlums on his trail with his family on board.

"Hell yeah!" Thomas piped and jumped up to give his father a high five and ran inside to grab his gear packing up immediately with clothing and anything he might've needed.

Kitty blinked and shook her head but finally began to join in with her brother. "Hell yeah!" She cheered and walked inside to grab her things as well.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:51 am

Cora nodded and grabbed Katie and Natalya's hands. "Come on, let's go back to the car." she told her sisters, leading them back to their brother.

James immediately held up in hands in defense. "Woah, no need to get hostile. We're just freaked out, and were wondering if you guys know anything." Taking a step back, he lowered his arms.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:54 am

Micheal bit the inside of his cheek and wiped his mouth, inhaling deeply and turned around. "It's impossible.." He mumbled and turned towards Avril. "California to Oklahoma is originally twenty-one hours and us stopping and getting supplies wouldn't help the time limit. Even if we speed down the highways, what about gas?" He was already beginning to stress about the big things and it wasn't good for any of them.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:05 am

"Even if we had known the slightest information we wouldn't give you a hint about it." Griffin said sharply and grew tense fixing a glare directly upon him. "If you think you're going to stride on in and get a first class ticket on the way out of this hell you've got another thing coming man." At this point he hadn't cared how old this boy was. If he could ride a motorcycle he was old enough to survive on his own.

Bladen had nodded in agreement immediately. "It isn't as easy as you make it seem Aria, or as Percy made it seem." He pointed out. "Do you think it's just going to be easy feeding all of us on the way? Stopping for bathroom breaks?" He asked. "Is there no other way of faster transportation?"

Avril sighed and placed her hand over her face. "She's probably given us special directions for a reason. Maybe it's the safest way out. Aria you need to tell us why we have a time limit." She said gently. "It gives us more of a reason to act more quickly." Noticing Michael's stress she rubbed his shoulder. "These things will be a walk in the park once we're working toward it, we just have to be persistent and keep our head in the game I'm confident in what Aria's telling us. As long as we're out of California in less than twelve hours."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:13 am

Katie nodded slowly and walked with her sister back to the car
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:24 am

Olivers eyes turned cold instantly. "Babe, if we were here to loot your ass, you'd be on the floor in pain and we would be on the road by now. Not to mention why the hell would we loot on a motorcycle?" Oli spoke with a stern tone. He took a wide stance and placed on hand on his lower back, brushing the handle of one of his blades. The other was half risen and clenched ready to block any attack that might. Oliver's chest was thudding rapidly and his brain hadn't even registered that he had just hopped onto the back of the motorcycle with an attractive guy. After the other guy made the first move. Olivers hand slowly removed itself from the blade handle to find the familiar notch of the 8" gold blade at his side. Staring coldly at the man, Oliver continued with his unnerving posture, all of the signs of his exhaustion and vulnerability gone.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:28 am

Aria found her anger was unusually high. "Look, don't ask me questions I can't answer ok? All I know is there is a very large tsunami coming. I don't know how or why. So if you would please just get on the fucking bus or trailer we can survive this. The longer I stand here trying to answer all your questions, the less time we have."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:29 am

Micheal lightly touched her hand and groaned inwardly. "I'm stressing over nothing I guess.." He mumbled and looked over at Avril. "Go get the kids, I'll save a seat on the bus."

Hallie looked over her shoulder and gestured her kids to follow her onto the bus as everyone seemed to be piling on. "I don't feel like getting left behind and I sure hope none of you guys do either," She stated and took a seat near the middle.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:36 am

James smirked and rolled his eyes at Oliver's words and actions. "Fighting won't make him happier." he whispered to him, moving close to his side and lightly touching his arm. He looked over at the slightly pissed woman and studied her. She seemed like the leader so, ignoring the man, he approached her. "Mind if we tag along with you?" he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:40 am

Avril frowned and glanced at Michael then back to Aria and nodded quickly grabbing her stuff. "Coe on kids get in the school bus we're going on a trip." She said while picking up Keith and holding him close.

Bladen exhaled. "Aria what the hell makes you think we're not just as fucked down there than we are here?" He challenged.

It wasn't too difficult to catch the young man's own hostility. "Get the hell out of here before curb stomp you." Griffin threatened then gestured for his kids to hop on board the bus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 6 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: