Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:06 am

Micheal wiped Keith's mess and gave him another spoonful. "Mmm. Good isn't it?"

Hallie turned her back to them and went to the kitchen. She still didn't believe that everything was going to be okay, it was going to get worse and maybe they were just too blind to see it. Sighing, she leaned against the kitchen counter and closed her eyes. "I already packed their stuff Emmett."

Jasper rolled his eyes at Lilith and gave her an annoyed expression. "We can't save everyone Lilith. You gotta grow up man."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:11 am

"Sure thing," Ryder replied and sat the cans back in the cabinet. She walked outside after the others and to the driver's side, hitting the unlock button on her key fob. She jumped inside and started the car, then began to drive.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:23 pm

Natalya nodded and grabbed Katies hand. "Is dad okay?" she asked as she gave her mother a quick worried look. "How long it gonna last?"

Katie held her sisters hand and watched her mother intently, slightly frightened due to going outside. The last thing she wanted was to be squashed like a bug.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Rylan dipped his head down, and muttered "yes father" then drank the last of the milk and put the bowl in the sink. He looked to the left and saw the TV and how bad the storm had gotten. He headed downstairs just as his siblings were coming up. He quietly turned and paced behind them, listening intently to the conversation. Lilith asked about her best friend Angel, and Jasper made a quip about not being able to save everyone. "Well you should at least try, it the right thing to do" was all he could say to Jasper before he rolled his own eyes. Sometimes he was jealous of Lilith and Angel because he never had someone that he was close with like that.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:30 pm

"Dad's fine. Now get in the car." Avril told her then got in the passenger seat and glanced at all the pieces of ice on the ground that had just been falling. It wasn't hard to spot damage here and there, even some cracked windows. She frowned immediately hoping it wouldn't start up again. From what she could tell it looked as if the storm had ended already."

Keith clapped his hands and babbled a response to his father.

"Yes we can!" Lilith responded to her brother, Jasper. "Superman, and Wonderwoman can do it!" She argued back and looked to Rylan as he supported her idea. "See I told you!" She stuck out her tongue, and held onto her teddy bear.

Emmett looked to the argueing kids and grunted in irritation. "Get to your room now all of you." He snapped. "Pack of your personal valuables other than that your mother has gotten your clothes, hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Once everyone was in the car, Ryder started the car and began to drive. As she pulled out of the driveway she noticed a familiar figure in front of her house. "Great," she grumbled under her breath. After only a couple minutes, she stopped the car in front of Avril's home. "Well, thanks for the visit. Sorry it had to be cut short," she told them and unlocked the doors. "Maybe we could get together for dinner sometime."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Rylan took the stairs two at a time. He stopped at the landing halfway, and glanced out the window as the hail pounded the glass. It shook and started to splinter. Rylan turned on his heels and managed to scramble up the last few steps to his room. He looked inside but didnt see anything of overall value that he wanted to take with him. He quickly paced over to the closet and pulled out a black collarless leather jacket with studded shoulder pads. Pushing up his sleeves, Rylan turned and trotted down the stairs taking a quick glance in the mirror. The image he saw staring back at him was a shock. Rylans hair was short as usual, but he was taller now. The black jacket laid nicely across his broad shoulders, and brought out the tan in his skin. He could see the bright red band shirt that matched his blood red shoes. The skinny jeans fit him nicely and seemed to show of all the good parts about him, along with his golden watch. Rylan cocked a grin and took off down the stairs until he was waiting with the others to head off.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Natalya nodded and helped her sister into the car. Seeing the damage around her made her sigh and think about what it would look like when the storm was finished. After another glance, natalya sat int he passanger seat and closed her eyes.
'
Katie looked around and sighed. "I wanna go homee." She whined and closed her eyes tiredly. "I wanna see daddy."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:03 pm

"Superheroes aren't real Lilith," Jasper mumbled and grumbled, taking his time on the stairs. He didn't want to do anything really ,maybe because he didn't even want to leave. All his friends were here and he would be leaving them behind.

Micheal picked Keith up and walked into the living room, staring out the window. Avril had been gone for almost an hour now and it was beginning to worry him. "Well a least I have you," He mumbled and looked at the baby in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Avril nodded immediately. "Yeah I'll text you with a date and time alright? Also thank you so much for everything." She said and flashed her a smile before jumping out of the car and waiting for her daughters to walk into the house then over to her husband and kissed him before taking Keith. "How's my baby?" She asked and kissed his face. "Was daddy good? He better have been." He said and frowned. The power still hadn't come back.

"That's not true!" Lilith fought back and jumped at another sound of thunder clinging to her father.

Emmett only shook his head. "Just get to the car before I kick both your ass's." He growled, then looked to Hallie and kissed her gently. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:42 pm

"He just got done eating," Micheal mumbled and responded to her kiss. "I was worried for a moment that you wouldn't be coming back to me. Also, I have been good!" He protested and kissed her forehead. "What even happened?"

Jasper began grumbling some more and grabbed his backpack, walking outside and to their car. "Where are going ?" He asked and climbed into the car, strapping himself in and leaned against the door. "Are we going to come back?"

Hallie was about to object leaving but what was the use? They weren't going to be same here anyway by what Miles was saying. She nodded and followed after them. Once she got into the car, she looked in the rearview mirror and rubbed her temples. "Jasper, hush for a moment and stop asking so many questions. I swear, I'll beat you worse than Emmett."

Last edited by Jasper on Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 pm

"No problem," Ryder replied and drove back to her house. She parked her car in the driveway and slowly slid out of the drivers seat after checking for any falling hail. She walked around the the front of her home and looked around to see if Miles had stuck around, eager to figure out why he was at her house anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Katie ran into the house and almost tackled her father. "Daddy!" she wailed and clung to him tightly,

Natalya walked into the house and looked at the others before making her way into her room.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Jacki stared at the wall in Kitty's room and sighed. "Elliot, I think it's time to go."

"No I don't want to!" Elliot whined and hugged the pillow on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:49 am

"I don't know some type of really bad storm." Avril shook her head and held her son closer to her and nuzzled against him affectionately. She slowly walked over to her room and put Keith in his crib then sat down to watch the news again.

Miles walked over to Ryder and exhaled. "Hey are you alright? It got really bad earlier." He told her quickly and checked around for any damage from what he could tell.

Alex prodded his mother and father with his hand. "Guys, what about Jay?" He said quietly. After the hail storm he might've been freaking out or even hurt. He swallowed and couldn't shake the gut feeling.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 am

Summer nodded to Alex. "Yes, go get your dad. I'll just wait in the car." She said and walked out to the car, getting in and starting the car as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 am

Alex walked over and got his father then hopped into the car and nudged his father to hurry up. After he sped off he kept an eye out on the road.

After some time he soon came upon a crash police car clearly in flames. Without a hint of hesitation he hopped out only to discover it was Jay and the officer from earlier though with the car flipped. "Jay!" He shouted though from the looks of it he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:30 am

Summer ran over to the flipped car and looked to Bladen. "Help me get them out." She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:34 am

"I can't what do you want me to do flip the car with some powers?" Bladen asked and gazed at the window. He would've tried to break it open but still the steel would prevent him from pulling it out.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:41 am

"No, but you can help me try to flip it over. With you, Alex, and I we might be able to do it." Summer huffed, strongly annoyed with his sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 1:52 am

As the car burst into flames he quickly pushed Alex and her down and blinked trying to recover from the sudden boom. He stared at the car in shock.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:00 am

Summer covered her head at the explosion, but immediately got up and stared at the flames. "No!" She screamed and ran towards the car, attempting to try and reach her son.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:03 am

Alex's face went pale and he slowly circled the car to see if his brother was maybe still alive though the chances were unlikely. "Jay?" He called softly.

Bladen stared at the car engulfed in flames and remained where he was.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:10 am

Summer crawled towards the car to see if she could find her son, though it was difficult as tears were making her vision blurry. "Jay!"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:15 am

Jay warily opened his eyes to see a clouded sight of his mother and brother standing in front of the car shouting his name. He felt the blood of his wound trickling down his face as he lifted his head from the ground having managed to slip out of the vehicle in time but knocked unconscious soon after. "Mom?" He rasped.

Alex whipped around to see his brother on the ground. "Mom! Dad!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: