Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:01 am

"Trust me it doesn't take effort when you're in love with someone it kind of all just flows naturally." Avril pointed out then gazed at the sky oddly as it began to hail along with thunder. That was extremely odd. Being in only a sports bra, and shorts was going to make it difficult to jog back home in this. "My kids are going to be flipping out if I don't get home to cook them dinner and I can't jog home in this." She pointed out. "Do you mind giving me a lift in a little?"

Lilith buried her face in her mothers neck and nuzzled against her as if trying to hide from the storm. "Make it go away!" She squeaked not enjoying the tapping of the hail against the house and windows either.

Emmett put an arm around his son and stared out the window with narrowed eyes. "I don't know but I'm not taking any risks. Get your sister downstairs kid and don't come back up until I tell you, alright?" He told him. He doubted it was anything serious but usually when unexpected storms like these passed by they didn't go without any damage. He looked at Hallie and gestured for her to follow him outside.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:07 am

Hallie patted Lilith's back and kissed the side of her head. "Lilith, I want you to go with your brother, okay?" She began putting her down and walked outside of Emmett.

Jasper grabbed Lilith's hand and began to pull her downstairs. "Come on you big baby!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:10 am

Ryder followed her gaze to the sky and began to scowl. The weather didn't normally change at the drop of a hat around here. Switching her gaze back to Avril, she nodded and stood up. She grabbed her coffee and beckoned for her to follow her inside. The last thing she wanted was for a stray chunk of ice to hit one of them in the head. "With weather like this, the power's liable to go out," Ryder stated, "I'm not so sure you're going to be able to see your dinner." She grabbed her keys off of a hook by the door and slid them in her pocket. "Just tell me when."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:17 am

Natalya punched Katie in the shoulder and huffed. "Shut up. Only trying to make that ugly face of yours prettier." She winked before spotting her mother by the porch. "Hey mom!" She smiled and walked over.

Katie blinked and started to pout. "I'm not ugly!" She wailed and ran over to her mother, hugging her tightly as tears welted up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:27 am

"You don't say huh?" Avril said and sat down on the couch with her palm to her cheek covering an eye with slight frustration. "So long as none of the kids run outside or do anything stupid I don't have to lave just yet you know?" She pointed out and slowly reached for the control to turn on the news. As expected they were already chatting about the storm and had it on watch. When the girls had barged in she blinked and looked the over. "Katie, Nat, I thought I told you two to stay inside you know how dangerous it is outside right now?" She scolded and looked to Ryder apologetically.

Lilith followed her brother downstairs and curled up in the corner afraid that the house was gonna come crashing down. "We're gonna get hurt Jasper!" She squealed.

Emmett watched as the hail pieces gradually became bigger within ten minutes. "These are gonna kill someone." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:34 am

Ryder blinked as the two girls came in. She quickly waved it off with a sleight of her hand. She then glanced at the TV, then out the window only to notice larger pieces of hail falling. "Why don't you guys stay for a while. I can probably find something in one of these cabinets to cook," she wondered aloud, "I've maybe got a puzzle to put together."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:34 am

Jasper sat down in front of Lilith and shook his head. "I don't think Mom or Dad would allow that to happen to them."

Hallie shivered and looked at the hail. "That's not normal hail and I suggest we go back inside. I don't feel like getting hit today."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:40 am

Natalya sighed and crossed her arms. "It's not that bad outside." She grunted. "If it's so bad, why are you out here?"

Katie looked down. "Natalya was being mean to me. " She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 am

Rylan sat at the kitchen table trying to stay out of eyesight of his father. He sat there quickly taking bite after bite of the rainbow colored pebbles. He glanced down and could see his reflection in the milk broken up here and there by pieces of cereal. He smiled, and looked back out of the kitchen window. He had been watching the storm the whole time, watching it progress has it got bigger and bigger the hail falling.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:12 am

"Nat be nicer to your sister." Avril told her sternly then looked over to her older daughter. "When I say stay inside you stay inside." She told her seriously. "Or I'll let your father take care of you." She warned. Michael was stern with the discipline so that she did not need to worry about. "Do you know if he's taking care of the baby?" She asked. He had better be taking care of him. She glanced over at Ryder and nodded. "I'll help you out if you like." She told her.

"Yeah let's go back in." Emmett said and walked into the kitchen to find Rylan eating cereal. "Get your ass down stairs with your brother and sister before I beat you." He snapped then turned on the news only to find out that the hail wasn't only hitting them but on other parts of Europe.

Lilith looked at her brother while wiping her eyes. "Promise?"

Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:19 am

"Always the parents favorite." Natalya growled and looked at Katie before storming upstairs.

Katie blinked and sighed. "Can I help?" She asked her mother and her mothers friend about the cooking,
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:25 am

Hallie sat on the couch and crossed her legs, staring at the T.V. She covered her mouth and shook her head, "This isn't good.."

Jasper nodded and stuck his pinky finger out. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:37 am

Avril gave a sigh of frustration at her daughters behavior, and turned her attention to Katie then leaned down to kiss her head. "No baby, can you go watch some cartoons until I'm done? I promise we'll bake something when we get home." She said and sent her off to the couch before pulling out her cell phone and dialed Michael's number and waited till he answer. "Michael how's the baby? Can you make sure you get him something to eat?" She told him. "And I'm going to be at Ryder's for a while, the hail storm is bad, make sure not to leave stuff outside."

Emmett watched intently. It wasn't surprising to see people already taking advantage of the craziness by breaking into stores and steal valuables. If it weren't for the fear of getting his in the back of the head with a chunk of ice the he would have been there to join the looters. That just being him. "Something's really wrong here." He informed her. "We need to get in contact with Percy he'll know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:13 am

Micheal answered his phone and nodded, "Baby's fine and I'll be sure to that." He yawned and looked outside. "Holy shit, it's hailing bad." He mumbled and stretched. "Nothing's outside expect the car. I'll pull that up into the garage."

Hallie turned her head at the name of Percy and averted her eyes else where. "You can call him, I'm not." She shrugged and got up again and looked outside the window. "For all we know, it could just be passing by world-wide and it could mean nothing at all," She said and grabbed a piece of her hair and looked at the edges. "Or it could be a sign that we're all just going to die, but we should be positive about this."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:25 am

"I'd be damned before I let my family die." Emmett told her sternly. At this point he had to begin thinking creatively. He knew that maybe, just maybe they were going to have to leave quickly but hoped that the chances were small. "Do me a favor and grab the kids backpacks and fill them with their clothes and necessities, I'llt ake care of the rest." He said and grabbed a duffle bag filling it with gadgets then grabbed his backpack and filled it with food. They might have called him crazy but this type of crazy was the way he would be able to save their lives come anything bad. "I'll talk to Percy after we're set. Make sure the kids are in something comfortable."

"Be careful with him okay?" Avril said with a hint of worry at the edge of her tone. "Make yourself something to eat I'll try to get back to you soon okay? I love you."

Keith babbled and kicked his feet from the high chair as he heard his father talking on the phone. He squeaked and kicked his legs impatient for his attention.

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:35 am

Hallie nodded and ran upstairs. First, she was in Jasper's room filling up his backpack with clothes and grabbed his toothbrush. Whatever happened, they were still going to brush their teeth and look nice. Didn't matter if the world was ending or not, they were going to go out with shiny teeth. She walked next door into Lilith's room and grabbed her clothes and began piling them into her own backpack. "Emmett, do you want me to pack our clothes?" She called to downstairs before looking into their room and grabbing the first-aid kit. "'Cause you know, I'm already in here!"

Micheal rolled his eyes and nodded again. "I'm not hungry really, but I'll be sure to feed Keith. Stop stressing, everything is going to be fine. I love you too." He grinned and walked over to Keith. "Calm down little guy, I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 am

"I'm serious Mike. Be careful. I'll talk to you later if I can't make it back." With that Avril had hung up and looked up as the lights had gone out. So much for dinner. "Looks like it's canned food for tonight." She told Ryder with a small nudge then walked over to sit with Katie wrapping an arm around her. "Hey baby, don't be afraid it's just a little darkness we'll be okay in an hour." She said while reassuring her.

"Yes." Emmett called back to Hallie and looked over at his brother Miles who had just walked through with some type of gadget in hand. He stared on curiously and walked over to investigate. He had forgotten his brother had taken up on studying geography along side Percy. "What's going on man?" He asked.

Miles studied the pad and looked back at him. "We're not so sure yet. This storm is supposed to pass easily an we'l be fine after so our readings tell us." He pointed out.

Keith put his arms out for his father while babbling.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:56 am

'If I can't make it back.' Micheal raised an eyebrow in confusion. What? Before he could respond, she already hung up. "Dammit Avril," He sighed and wiped his face with his hand and turned his attention to Keith. "What am I going to do with her Keith?" He asked and picked Keith up.

Hallie threw her and Emmett's clothes into a backpack as well and grabbed some pads. 'Cause you never know when you'll need them. Walking downstairs, she noticed Miles and Emmett. "So what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:02 am

Miles glanced over at Hallie then gestured for her to come over. "Like I was trying to explain to Emmett, the sea level has been rising causing odd climate reactions, and earth quakes. Since we are in California we're of course receiving the highest quakes, luckily we haven't gotten any yet but they're expected to get worse by the week. We don't know when the hail is supposed to stop and what we're afraid of that might form is tornadoes but we don't think that's possible." He pointed out.

"What if they do form Miles?" Emmett asked quickly becoming cautious of every word his brother spoke, though of course his silence only meant the worst. He shook his head. "Should we start evacuating?"

Keith clung to his father and nuzzled against him affectionately. "Dadadada"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:13 am

Hallie shook her head and hugged Emmett. They were going to get struck with a lot of severe weather which would cause a lot of deaths. "Basically, California is going into complete chaos?" She asked and looked at Miles.

Micheal kisses Kieth's forehead and set him back down. "You hungry Keith? Avril got you some baby carrots and you gotta grow up to be healthy like your old man."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:28 am

Miles took a moment to ponder through her words before gradually shaking his head. "No, I mean that's not a proven fact from the information I've gained." He responded. "For now we just need to focus on being careful." He told her and looked to Emmett. "We don't have much information for now we all need to just relax." He looked outside as the hail ceased and exhaled in relief. "Told you it would subside. Though again, we aren't sure for how long."

Emmett nodded. Now that he knew the possibilities he was just going to have to start trying to survive. He walked over and called to Lilith and Jasper to return back upstairs.

Lilith made her way up and looked at her parents with widened eyes.

Keith squeaked and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:29 am

Natalya blinked as the power went out and squeaked. "Okay..." She whispered and let her hand feel against the wall, slowly trying to find her way down stairs.

"Mom why did the power go out?" Katie winced and buried her face into her mother. "I don't like it." Katie whimpered a bit more
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:37 am

Jasper followed after Lilith and sat on the couch. "Is everything going to be better now?"

Hallie watched the windows and flickered her tongue over her teeth. "It can't be as easy as that. I have the vibe that something else is going to happen and it's not going to be good."

Micheal grabbed the baby carrots and placed it front of him and opened it. Grabbing the spoon, he sat in front of Keith and began making faces. "Here comes the airplane! Preparing to land, blurrr." He began to move the spoon around before coming towards Keith's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 am

Ryder was taken out of her haze when she was nudged. She looked around and noticed the house was dark. Giving an exasperated sigh, she walked to the kitchen and pulled out some candles to lite. She then opened her cabinet above her head and fingered through the stacks of miscellaneous cans looking for an idea for something that would make a decent meal.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:55 am

Avril shook her head. "I don't know sweet heart. Stay right here I need to get your sister." Gabbing a candle she walked upstairs and headed upstairs to find Nat struggling to step around. She quickly grabbed her by the hand once she found her and guided her down stairs and over to the couch. Seeing to how the hail had stopped she glanced over at Ryder. "It's not that bad out anymore, we should probably move while the break lasts." She said and slowly patted the girls backs to get up. Come on, both of you on your feet let's get out to the car and get back to dad." She stood by the car waiting for her friend. They'd just have to take it easy along the road if they were going to be alright.

Keith reached for the 'plane' and babbled then ate up the spoonful while spilling some over his face each time he ate.

Emmett only shook his head. "Listen guys," He started. "nothing's wrong everything's going to be alright." He reassured them. "But we are going to play a game, we're going to have to collect everything important to us because we might have to leave soon okay?"

Lilith only gazed at her father in awe before nodding. "But daddy what about Angel?" She whimpered. Angel had been her best friend since birth of course she would be hesitant on leaving her friends behind though she wanted to think that everyone else would be coming.

Miles thought for a moment. Perhaps preparations would be vital for those times. He would simply have to discuss the topic with Percy before giving everyone the message but safety always come first. He turned around to give his brother and Hallie a curt nod before walking out of the house and over to Ryder's hoping she had remained safe within her own home during the episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 3 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: