Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The New Heights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The New Heights - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Avery smirked and jumped on the table in her dining room. She didn't know how her mother did it about two years ago, she had bought a super cool big new house. Her and Aria dominated it, at least when Clair, Jane, and Brit weren't over.

Diego sat in the kitchen on his laptop working. He had grown to be a workaholic. Living alone with Ciel, Miles, Emmett, and Mia, was definitely more peaceful then when they lived in that small crowded apartment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:20 pm

Mia smirked. "Well let's change that." She purred and slowly took her underwear off as she slid herself onto him with a whimper of pleasure.

Max nodded and bit her tongue as she felt Ember's touch, growing a bit eager.

Phoebe listened to Castor though she was growing a bit bored.

Clair sat up a bit and grasped onto his hair as she tilted her head back and moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:28 pm

Cedar grunted in pleasure and held her waist tightly. He felt as if he'd finish already. "Holy shit Mia..." He whispered. This had to be one of the greatest feelings he'd experienced.

Ember slid her hand into Max's pants and began to rub her beneath the table and focused on Castor.

"...with that being said, our prices will be increase and each of you will be receiving a raise, if you're not like Max here who fucking owes money." Castor growled glaring down at the girl. "When you pay it off you'll get your raise."

Emmett enjoyed her hair pulling and panted heavily. "Close." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Mia smirked and thrusted her hips against his roughly.

Max nodded and bit her tongue harder as Embers hand slipped into her pants.

Clair nodded and fixed herself a bit so he was ramming up against her spot as she moaned loudly. "Fuck!" She screamed.

Phoebe gave a sigh of relief, she really needed that raise.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Ember slipped two fingers into her body as she rubbed her clit with her thumb.

Cedar flipped over so he was on top of her and began to thrust into her body and pressed his forehead against her panting lightly. "I love you, Mia Domingues."

Emmett grinned down at her and felt himself finish and panted heavily. "You're on the pill right?" He murmured.

Castor looked at them. "Now get the fuck out of here the meeting is over."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Max let out a stifled moan but covered it with a cough.

Phoebe stood up and walked out slowly.

Clair finished around the same time and nodded. "Yes."

Mia bit her lip and fought back the urge to moan, knowing if she replied she'd moan and they'd get caught.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Cedar kissed her passionately, and shut his eyes tightly as the bed began to creek with his thrusts. Bad.

Emmett pulled on his clothes then waited for her to finish putting on her clothes before taking her hand. "Come on the baby probably misses us." He said and hopped in the car.

Castor looked at the two who were still sitting. "The fuck are you waiting for?"

"Huh? Oh nothing." Ember said and stood up stuffing her hands in her hoodie and began to walk.

Diego looked at Ciel. "Where'd Cedar go?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 4:58 pm

Max stood up and took her by the arm to lead her outside.

Phoebe had waited for the girl to leave before going back in to talk to Castor. "You know they are together right?" She may have been the submissive one in the group, but she was an excellent spy.

Ciel rolled her eyes. "Can you forget about work for a minute and come spend time with your wife?"

Mia slipped her tongue into his mouth, letting his kiss muffle her whimpers of pleasure as her belly churned.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:05 pm

"That's not what I'm concerned about Ciel." Diego said and made his way upstairs kicking the door open. "Get out Cedar."

Cedar pulled away from Mia and shoved his clothes on quickly and backed off.

"Ember has a relationship already." Castor responded looking at her.

Ember took her hand and held it tightly as she used the other to inhale her cig.

Emmett walked in just as he heard the door slam open upstairs, and Mercy beginning to wail at the noise. "Uh, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Mia threw the blanket over herself and stared at her father. "Stop it dad!"

Clair shrugged and went up to go grab Mercy. "Shhhh." She soothed.

"Nope, she and Jane are over. Now it's her and Max." Phoebe shrugged and relaxed in a chair.

Max smirked and and took the cigarette and put it out with her shoe. "You owe me." She muttered and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:17 pm

"Do you know how expensive cigs are?" Ember asked through the kiss and pushed her body close up against hers slipping her hand back into her pants and began to rub her harder than before since she was already wet.

"Good to know." Castor responded and nodded to her. "You've done good."

Mercy began to settle down as her mother had soothed her.

"I'm sorry." Cedar told him and slipped past him then made his way downstairs and outside heading toward the ice cream place. Hell it was never a bad time for ice cream.

Diego watched him go then looked at Mia. "Is Mercy not an example enough for you?" He asked his daughter angrily.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Mia reached under her bed and threw her birth control pills at him. "I'm not stupid." She hissed.

Phoebe nodded. "You mind letting me crash here? My mom's pissed at me. She kicked me out last night."

Max pulled her hand out and shook her head. "Somewhere else." She mumbled through the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:26 pm

Ember pulled away and wiped her hand off. "Waiting on you." She responded. "Your apartment or mine?"

"Why'd you get kicked out?" Castor asked looking at her curiously but nodded. "That's fine with me." He pulled out a joint and began to smoke.

Diego held the pills and read them. "You guys have been having sex together that long?" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:31 pm

Mia face palmed. "No dad, this was actually the first time. But thanks for ruining it."

"I sold her jewelry to get money for this." Phoebe grinned and held up a large bag of weed.

"Yours." Max shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:37 pm

"First and last time. He's not coming here again." Diego told her. "Put on some clothes." He walked out of the room taking the birth control pills with him.

"You're a bad girl." Castor smirked at her. "You must love getting high.

Ember nodded and drove home with her. She walked inside and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"What happened?" Brit asked Jane as she went to sit beside her on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:41 pm

"I broke into a house and got caught." Jane shrugged.

"As often as I can." Phoebe grinned.

Mia put her clothes on and walked out of the house.

Max tackled her to the bed and covered her neck and chest in kisses.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Castor passed her his joint and chuckled. "How old are you?"

"Why?" Brit asked leaning back.

Ember blinked before grinninf and pulling down her pants with a quick jerk.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:50 pm

"How old do I look?" Phoebe questioned and took the joint, inhaling it quickly.

"I needed somewhere to sleep?" Jane shrugged.

Max chuckled and removed both of their clothing, kissing her body gently.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:54 pm

"You look fucking twelve." Castor scoffed as he looked her over.

"Don't you live with Ember? What about your parents?" Brit asked curiously. This confused her.

Ember sat up and nudged her onto her hands and knees and began to slap her ass as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:24 pm

"Nope." Phoebe said and inhaled again before passing it back to him.

"No we broke up." Jane shrugged.

Max whimpered and looked back at her longingly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:33 pm

"You or her?" Brit asked curiously and looked over as one of the inmates came to rummage through her stuff and only sighed in annoyance.

Castor shrugged. "I'm guessing fifteen." He murmured.

Ember leaned down and slid her tongue into her body using two of her fingers to rub her clit hard.

William walked over to the football team and grinned. "Hey I want to join."

Bladen smirked. "Look, the faggot wants to join. Didn't anyone tell you we don't fuck each other on this team?"

Griffin grinned and grabbed William kicking him in the stomach. "We don't accept gay freshmen."

William held his stomach and looked at the boys disheartened.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:37 pm

Jane sighed. "It doesn't matter."

"Wrong again." Phoebe chuckled.

Eve rushed over and glared at the boys. "Leave him alone!" She shouted and threw a punch at Griffin.

Summer had been watching and shook her head. "I knew it." She said to Bladen and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:56 pm

Bladen pulled her back and blinked. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? I'm not some like human rights activist Summer I'm being myself."

Griffin blocked the punch and watched as Bladen walked away then looked at the two siblings. "Fuck off would you?"

William got up and pulled his sister. "It's okay." He reassured her and pulled her gently. "Come on we don't need trouble."

"I don't know." Castor responded and inhaled his joint. "Don't play with me."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:28 pm

"Seventeen." Phoebe shrugged.

"And if you're the kind of guy that does this," She gestured to the twins before continuing. "then I don't want to be with you. Have some compassion." She growled.

"Drop dead." Eve hissed.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Ember panted heavily as she laid on her side behind Max with her arms wrapped around her. She gazed at her own arms that were inked up from her wrists to her shoulder. "I'm depressed."

William tugged his sister along and walked home. He got inside and flashed his mom a big smile. "Hi momma." He greeted then went up to his room.

Bladen scoffed as he looked at her. "Do you like me or do you want to change me?" He asked.

"You should be in school." Castor told her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:58 pm

"Who are you my father?" Phoebe scoffed.

Max frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Neither." Summer said after a moment of hesitation. "I like guys that are kind, not feminine but kind." She shrugged and took a step back. "That's just not you, that's fine. I can wait for someone else."

Eve followed her brother and huffed. "Stop letting them do that to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Heights   The New Heights - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Heights
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: