Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Disregarding The Truth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Disregarding The Truth Empty
PostSubject: Disregarding The Truth   Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:37 am

Ethan leaned against a building wall with a joint in his mouth in a alley. It wasn't just an alley. It was the alley where a lot of the guys came to hang out at. Most of them were pretty tight, and connected and never really had issues with each other. In fact even he and Chase had created a better relationship because of their new hangout. Before it was a hang out, it was a meeting place for who was going to be stepping up for the next fighting match, recently it had been both Chase, and Kalob in a tie of most wins against their opponents. He himself, was more built for speed, and dodging so he got himself a few good fights here and there. Dominic, his good friend was slow but he could take and give hits so he came right after Kalob, and Chase.
"Give me that." Dominic grunted and grabbed the joint and inhaled it immediately before catching a glimpse of Chase from the corner of his eye. "Hey the Bear is here." He grinned.

Ethan looked away hoping Chase hadn't found out about his little encounter with Jordan last night.

Chase remained quiet and crossed his arms. "What team are we up against tonight?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Disregarding The Truth   Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:06 am

Kalob rolled up in his truck as he looked at the others, rage was built in his eyes as it always was before the fight. "Chase, can I talk to you bro?" He asked with out any sign of threat towards him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Disregarding The Truth   Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:11 am

Dominic looked over at Kalob and grinned. "Aye dude!" He grinned.
Chase looked away from Dominic and than and to Kalob. Discussing anything with Kalob before a fight was impossible since he was always pissed off before then. He nodded shoved his hands in his pockets. He was completely unaware that anything had gone on between Lily, and him so he wasn't really expecting anything.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Disregarding The Truth   Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 am

Kalob smiled and put his arm around Chase and started to walk away from the others, making sure they couldn't see them. "You know, there's a funny story I want to tell you. It goes like this." Kalob stopped and whipped out his gun shooting it into chases shoulder. "You know that girl you fucked? And drugged? Well bitch, that was my girl, and she may have just lost her baby because of your stupid ass." He muttered and slammed his foot into his face making him fall to the ground. Turning he called to Ethan. "Aye bro, Chase fucked your sister, and drugged her." Without another word he hopped into his truck and headed back to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Disregarding The Truth   Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 am

Chase raised a brow as he noticed Kalob's smile and had to push himself to keep on walking. Once in front of him he stopped and listened to his comment ready to attack if things escalated quickly, but before he could react he felt a bullet pierce his shoulder. He let an agonized yell and grit his teeth in pain. He didn't even bother listening to the rest of his words due to the pain. Blood dripped from his nose after the kick and he hadn't even had enough time to defend himself.
Dominic blinked, and jumped a bit startled by Kalob's actions, as he drove away he darted over to Chase's side and put his arm around him guiding him to his car to get him the hospital.
"You know, I'm not sure if I should be angry or not because I did fuck your wife last night, Chase. You better believe I made her cum too." Ethan chuckled.
Dominic shook his head. Both of them were immature. He helped Chase in then began driving there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disregarding The Truth   Disregarding The Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disregarding The Truth
Page 1 of 1