Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Fearsome Truth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:45 am

Anthony sat down on a mossy wet tree branch in the rain forest of the Amazon. I'll miss you... The words were like daggers. He shut his eyes and balled up his fist trying to keep himself sane. There was only so much pain he could take before he snapped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:53 am

Kenny slowly stopped running. She went back into human form. Again. it felt weird being in a new body. She walked around the Amazon looking around.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:58 am

Anthony shut his eyes and slammed his fist into the tree trunk. It wasn't like him to be angry. In fact it wasn't even him anymore, it was the fact his imprint had been broken and someone had imprinted on him shortly after. It began getting to his head. He pressed his hands to his head trying to make the forest around him soothe him but the plan seemed to be failing.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:00 am

Kenny looked around. She felt like someone else was here. She looked up in the trees
"Hello??" She called
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:03 am

Anthony heard a distant voice in the forest that seemed to soothe him. He didn't jump off the branch to see who it was though. He let his hands fall to his sides slowly as he listened in.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:05 am

Kenny shrugged when she didn't hear a repile. She kept walking, calling out every once awhile
"Hello?......Anyone out there?..........Helloooo?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:16 am

Anthony leapt down from the tree landing on his feet in front of the girl and crouched on the ground. He kept his gaze on the ground though. "Hello..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:23 am

Kenny almost fell over.
"Anthony how many times have i told you not to jump out at me. I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack yet!" She snapped. She didn't care if he didn't recognize her. She looked at him, and before she knew it, she was imprinting on him. Thats when she remembered she was in a new body
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:28 am

Anthony felt as if his heart dropped when he looked up into her eyes. He knew he had imprinted on her also... But he didn't know the girl yet she was acting as if she knew him. After finishing his imprint he suddenly became angry. "No, no, no, this shouldn't have happened!" He said slamming his fist into a tree trunk again, then looked up. "Kenny I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imprint on anyone else!" There was hurt in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:35 am

Kenny facepalmed, and slapped Anthony across the face as hard as she could.
"Anthony! Snap out of it! Look at me! Its me! To prove it." She paused and put her hands on her hips
"I tried to kill your brother, Alex, I went crazy and found out to control the undead. I killed you. I killed myself. Zoey shot me. We went to a hospital. She shot me twice again"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:40 am

Anthony had given her his attention when she slapped him then gazed at her shocked, and in awe. He didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 am

Kenny looked at him.
"Anthony. Look, even if i did die forever. I would of wanted to go with someone else. I would want to see you happy" She smiled, and pushed Anthony agents a tree and brought her lips to his. But if you went with Zoey...I would of pulled your head clean off She thought
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:58 am

Anthony wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back passionately. I've missed you baby...
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:00 am

Kenny held back a smile Ive been gone a day......But ive really missed you too

((Switching ti phone))
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:02 am

Try guilt....self-hate...and having sex with Zo- Anthony cut off his thought and gazed down at her expecting her to break away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 am

Kenny felt like she would have a heart attack from what she just heard. She took a step away from him
"You what?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 am

"It-I..." Anthony found himself stumbling over words. He didn't know where to begin. "It's...-"
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:14 am

Kenny looked at him, hurt in her eyes
"Anthony she killed me and you went and had sex with her?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 am

"I-" Anthony saw the hurt in her eyes and felt as if he were being crushed. "I...need energy to live...She's been the one giving me the energy....She knew the imprint between you and I broke when you died... When I was feeding off her energy she imprinted on me...The energy began to turn and all of a sudden I felt pure lust for some reason, it might've been because she was feeling it...I don't know but it made me want more then energy I couldn't help myself... Kenny I was hating myself for doing that." He told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:26 am

Kenny looked at him. She walked backward him. She pulled him into a hug.
"Fine.....I forgive you. I don't want you to do that again, though. Ever" she whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:30 am

Anthony hugged her back tightly with his eyes shut. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:39 am

Kenny brought her lips back to his. Anthony......I don't want you to leave me again. Ever. And ill never leave you again
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:43 am

Anthony kissed her forgetting about the world around him. I won't leave you Kenny... I promise... I won't.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:48 am

Kenny pulled him closer to her. She wanted this moment to last forever.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:53 am

Anthony pulled away a bit to regain his breath but held her close and began to think of something. Not long ago he had heard Cora and Alex say similar words. The 'Don't leave me words' but those two seemed like they hated each other now. Was that his and Kennys' fate also?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fearsome Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fearsome Truth   The Fearsome Truth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fearsome Truth
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next