Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Within The Guidelines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Within The Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:20 am

Griffin sat beside his brother leaning back and goofing off with his best friend Romro.

"Reminder kids it's time for us to meet your parents tonight! Aren't you thrilled." The teacher asked her middle school students.

"My parents aren't coming." Ember shrugged.

"Neither are mine. That's because I'm telling them not to come." Avery nodded.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:29 am

Aria rolled her eyes at her sister. "Avery why don't you just let them be apart of something we do for once instead of trying to fight it?"

Jane frowned, she doubted her mother would even acknowledge she was in school let alone actually come and be apart of a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:05 am

"Now, kids it's your last year of middle school! You want to have your parents in here for the last meeting with their little goofs before they think they're big kids." The teacher responded. "When you get back to school those boys will be taller than you."

"What? No way!" Ember scoffed. "They're going to stay shrimps."

Avery shrugged. "Cause we're thirteen? We can make our own decisions. Freshman year ring a bell?" She asked her twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:08 am

Aria rolled her eyes. "Well there is two of us, maybe I want them to come." She pointed out.

Jane huffed and continued to dig her name into the desk with the metal part of her dull eraser on the back of her pencil.

Summer drummed on her desk with her palms to her own beat, she'd been ignoring the teacher all day and still had no idea what she had been talking about.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:29 am

The teacher began handing the kids their slips of paper. "Make sure your parents see this little ones!"

Ember leaned over Jane's desk and watched. "Hey that's destruction of school property." She teased.

Avery glared over at Ember as she leaned over by her best friend. "Well, you tell mom and dad to come and I'm going to lose it on you Aria." She growled then walked over to Jane. "Graduation sleepover at my house! Got it?"

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:43 am

Jane smirked a bit at Ember. "You going to rat on me?" Upon hearing Avery's voice she looked up and shrugged. "Ok."

Aria mimicked her sister once she had turned her back, being as they were twins she knew Avery couldn't be mad at her for more than a few days at a time.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:50 am

"I might." Ember responded with a slight smirk in return. "But you wouldn't be afraid of the big bad wolf would you?" She asked while grabbing a piece of her hair and looking her in the eye before stepping away to go rough house witht he boys.

Avery raised a brow. "What's with that weirdo?"

Brittaney glanced at Claire while she was aplying her make up. "Claire, does my make up look fine?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:56 am

Jane chuckled a bit at Ember and turned once again to Avery. "Lay off A, she's not that bad."

Claire grinned. "Yeah but your eyeliner on your right side needs to be pulled into your waterline a bit farther, it's not even."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:04 am

"That's what you think right now." Avery responded and sat on the desk beside her and glanced at Claire and Brittaney. "Hey you two diva's come over here, graduation is tomorrow so after that it's my place for a sleepover."

Brittaney nodded and pulled out her mini mirror to continue fixing her make-up. "Avery, what kind of sleepover now?" Usually the girl had something up her mind and they were never good. "Aria, control your twin."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:08 am

Aria put her hands up in defense. "No one can control her, she's like a tornado."

Clair flicked her hair off her shoulder and shrugged. "Ok, what should we bring? Who else is coming?"

Jane rolled her eyes at Avery and stood up. "I need to go home, I have chores." She said and stalked off.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:11 am

Ember walked out after Jane. "Hang out before Avery's sleepover?" She offered light-heartedly.

Brittaney exhaled. "If only she had half the mind you do girl." She complimented Aria.

Griffin and Romeo slammed past Brittaney, Claire, and Avery rambunctiously.

"You'd ought to watch it you idiots! They're so ridiculous sometimes." Avery rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:15 am

Cecil threw an eraser at the boys from her seat and then stood up, slinging her bag over her shoulder. "You guys wait up!" She whined.

Clair grunted and immediately began to fix her clothes and hair once they had passed.

Jane scratched her head. "Er, sure why not?"

Aria winked at Brit and yawned. "Can we go home? I'm so tired."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:24 am

Avery shrugged and grabbed her bag and began to walk out. "Come on before we miss the bus."

Brittaney glanced over at Cecil. "Poor girl, can't even keep up." She smirked and began to follow after Avery toward the bus.

Ember nodded and gave a nervous smile before pulling out her skate baord. "I'll see you around." She finished and began to ride home.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:31 am

Cecil stopped in her tracks and whipped around to glare at Brittaney, unfortunately she had her mother's temper and it often got her into trouble. "Why don't you say that to my face before I wipe that smirk right off of you."

Aria shook her head at the two girls and got onto her bus without a word.

Jane nodded and walked towards her home again.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:34 am

Brittaney rolled her eyes and got onto the bus. "That's your cousin Avery?"

"Yeah, her moms a druggie or whatever. I wouldn't pay too much mind to her." Avery shrugged as she sat beside Aria.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:36 am

Aria raised a brow. "Avery she's family, why do you always have to spread rumors about our family?"

Cecil shook her head. "That's what I thought." She huffed and got onto the bus, sitting in the back near the guys.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:45 am

"Because Koda shoots up? Duh, I don't care that's not my mom. You've seen how Koda lives." Avery responded.

Brittaney turned around and curiously looked at the two. "What's shoots up?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:48 am

"Nothing, Avery is just being dramatic." Aria snapped and glared at her sister. "Look, let's just start planning for this sleepover."

Cecil got off the bus at her stop and walked into her house. "Mom?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:53 am

Koda laid on the couch with her half her body hanging down. "Hm? What is it? You're back from school already?"

Avery looked up at Brittany. "It's where you get like a doctors needle and put it in your arm and it makes you act all weird. Anyway the sleep over - we're heading out when mom and dad's asleep."

"Aren't doctors the only ones who can do that?" Brittaney asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:56 am

"I'm telling dad." Aria said to Avery immediately, she knew her father wouldn't be happy with her sister spilling family secrets to the world.

"Yeah mom, it gets out the same time every day." Cecil pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:03 am

"Uh huh." Koda responded. "There's money on the counter you from your father." She said and waved her hand a bit. "Take it and get yourself something to eat."

"You better not if you tell dad, I swear you'll regret it." Avery said sharply.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:05 am

"I'm not scared of you Avery, unlike everyone else." Aria snapped.

Cecil took the money and stuffed it into her pocket. "Ok." She muttered and set her stuff down on a chair in the kitchen and walked to the door. "I'll see you later mom." She muttered and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:22 am

"Yeah, see ya." Koda responded and tilted her head back to remain in her high.

"I don't care if you're scared of me or not." AVery responded and walked off of the bus. "Why don't you do us all a favor and disappear?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:23 am

Aria huffed and stormed into the house. "Dad Avery is spreading secrets bout our family again!" She shouted into the home.

Cecil shook her head and walked down the street with her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:28 am

Avery glared at Aria and punched her in the back. "Yeah well Cecil was being mean to my friend."

"Avery that doesn't mean you can tell people our business. It isn't right, nobody besides you has to know that that can ruin no only her reputation but yours too because she's your cousin." He responded with a scowl. "Mel you listening to this?"

Ember bumped into Cecil and fell. "Sorry! Are you okay?" She asked quickly getting to her side to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within The Guidelines
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: