Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

When The Storm Brews

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

When The Storm Brews Empty
PostSubject: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Sebastian sat in the office with his arms crossed. He was constantly in the office for getting in trouble. This time it was different. He was defending himself. Verbally. Today just so happened to be his fourteenth birthday as well. He knew his parents were going to have it out for him. He looked at the principal who was obviously angry with his presence once more.

Ember walked in with Max and took a seat shooting her son a serious look before turning to the principal. "I'm sorry, what did he do now?"

"He punched another child in the face and broke his nose." The principal told them.

Nick looked over at Ella almost amused. "Your brother is in for it." He said after watching the kid with the bloody nose be taken.

Benjamin glanced over at Nick. "I don't get what the problem is. I mean their parents are gay." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:17 pm

"Well did the little shit deserve it?" Max asked the lady seriously.

Ella rolled her eyes. "Why don't you just leave us alone?"

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:26 pm

"Ma it's not fair!" Sebastian said turning to Max. "He called me a faggot and told me I was going to be gay because of you and mom." He told her.

Ember glanced over at her son and then back to the principal. "I apologize, I always tell him violence doesn't solve anything."

The principal only shook his head. "I don't see an issue with your son. He has behavioral problems, and that must come from the root of his unfit parents due to their... Sexuality."

Nick glanced over at Ben. "Lay off Ben. That dudes my best friend." He told him.

"I wasn't ragging on him." Benjamin responded. "I was curious."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:33 pm

"Well this just proves how ignorant that kid was huh?" Max told him and turned her attention on the principle. "Excuse me?" She hissed and leaned forward. "Did you just call me an unfit parent?" Standing up she slammed her hands down on the desk, getting only inches away from the principles face. "I'm not the one who let's kids bully each other because of my bias opinion you shitty little weasel. It's still illegal for hate crimes, so if I have to hear about one more kid harassing my children, or adult, not only will I have them expelled. I will have your job taken, so good luck getting your food rations." She threatened. "Let's go Ember."

Ella glared at Ben.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:46 pm

The principal watched her and narrowed his eyes. "Your child has been suspended for harming another student."

Ember nudged Sebastian. "Come on baby." She told him and glanced at the principal. "We don't need him in your damn school. Call our daughter Ella Brennan down now, they won't be coming here anymore."

"Great decision. Your son was a nuisance to the staff and I." The principal responded after calling Ella down for dismissal.

Sebastian looked up at his ma with a smirk. He looked up to her the most. She never let him down. He loved his mom too but she wasn't as aggressive as ma.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Max busted out laughing. "Oh hon, you think you've gotten rid of us? Not a chance. My kids will be coming back here, but under new administration." She grinned with a wink. "Have fun living on the streets." She told him and pushed Sebastian out of the room as she pulled out her phone to make a call.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Ember placed a hand on Max's just over her phone and met her gaze. "Maxy, is it really worth it? We're all hungry, everyone's suffering enough." She told her softly.

Emmett answered the phone. "Hey Max." He greeted.

Sebastian darted over to Ella as he saw his little sister. "Ma is getting the principal kicked out." He smirked.

Cedar stood in the office glancing out the window. He had joined the presidency as the nation has begun to fall to lack of food and disease and he had no idea where to start anymore. He glanced over at his twelve year old Mikey. "Mike," he began. "I need to send you back home to your mother." He told him.

Mikey looked up at his father and slowly got to his feet sadly. "Okay dad." He said and walked out already knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Max sighed. "Emmett, the principle hear needs a little punishment. I want him demoted to the janitor. He's making it difficult on my children to be in school just because of Ember and I. Will you demote him and get a principle who isn't a bigot?"

Ella grinned and looked over to watch curiously.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:21 pm

"I'll see what I can do." Emmett responded to Max.

Sebastian crawled out of bed under a thick amount of clothes. With the heating shutting off, and food lowest to the point where it was only delivered once a weak he and his family was starving. It'd only been him, ma, and Ella anyway. Mom had died only a week ago, and now ma was the last remaining adult in town.

Nick being fourteen, immediately took responsibility of taking care of his younger siblings, with his sixteen year old sister Mercy. It was a bit difficult trying to keep up with his five twelve year old siblings. It was a lot of mouths to feed.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Max sat quietly in the living room wrapped in a blanket with Ella asleep on her lap, running fingers through her hair softly.

Hale frowned, she hated being in between the quins and the two older kids. "I wanna do something." She told Nick. Being thirteen left nearly no options to help support her family.

"Stop it Blue!" Indie shouted as he went to stomp on a spider. "It didn't do anything to you!"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:43 pm

"You're not going to die right?" Sebastian asked his ma half heartedly. At this point, if she died, they'd be alone just like every other kid here. An orphan. Then what?

Nick looked at his sister. "Go stop Blue and Indie from killing themselves before Mercy comes out or she'll freak out."

Blue stopped and looked at Indie. "It's just a spider." He said but shrugged and pulled away. Even as he did so, Demitri stepped forward stomped on it.

Demetri smirked in amusement.

Mercy walked back out with a bag full of food and a bloody bat glancing down at her younger siblings. "Come on, all of you." She said and began to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
Aunna

Aunna

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Faith looked at her sister oddly. "Yeah Indie Its just a bug." She shrugged as Demetri killed it.

Kali cringed at the site of the spider. "Ew." She squealed as she followed her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Indie glared at her siblings. "You're all jerks. What if that had been a bunny?" She asked before slowly following along.

Hale caught up to her sister. "Mercy what did you get us?"

"Not if I can help it." Max told him gently as she continued to hold Ella as she slept.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:56 pm

"Food." Mercy said bluntly. It was not the time to be picky. They'd eat whatever she had scrabbled up.

"Then we'd eat it because we're starving." Demitri answered Indie and trailed along after Mercy.

Blue glanced over at secluded area and took front gesturing for Mercy to follow him. He took one of the bags of chips she had brought out and quickly ate it.

"What did you do to get this?" Nick asked his older sister.

"Don't ask that question in front of Indie, Nick." Mercy muttered. The blood stains could have told an entire story.

Sebastian nodded. "Don't worry ma, I'm going to get us food." He said and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 pm

Indie huffed and waited to be handed something she could eat.

"Sebastian there is food on the table!" Max called after him, she wouldn't have her son out doing her work.

Back to top Go down
Aunna

Aunna

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Faith stood next to Indie quietly and waited as well.

Kali blinked as she watched her brother eat, she didnt care for chips but she was hungry and she new her sister had to of worked hard to get these. She rolled her eyes slightly and began to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Sebastian glanced back in over at her. "It's okay, I'm saving you a trip ma. I don't want to lose you too."

Mercy passed Indie her bag of chips, then passed it out to the rest of her siblings. "Eat up guys, hopefully we can get a good night's sleep at home. Look I know it's sad but, we're going to be alright without mom and dad." She reassured them.

"No we're not." Demitri responded angrily. "I hate you guys, I wish they weren't dead." He dropped his food and walked off by himself.
Back to top Go down
Aunna

Aunna

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Faith frowned as her brother walked away, she looked down at her bag of chips and clenched onto it tightly.

Kali shook her head and continued to eat. "Drama queen." She mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:18 am

"Hate is a strong word." Indie said as she ate her food.

"I will be fine, please don;t make me worry. Come inside and sit down, it will make me happy." Max told him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:28 am

Mercy walked over to her brother grabbing him and turning him around. "I'm not dealing with your shit." She said and slapped him hard. "Go back over there now or I'll fuck you up." She threatened.

Demitri returned after the encounter with his sister and ate his food angrily. He was too starved to object.

Aaron made his way over to Mercy. "Hey Mercy." He greeted and pulled her into him from behind. "You haven't met up with me in a while."

"Get off of me. My siblings are right here." Mercy said and turned to look at him Aaron and Rhyan. "Why aren't you off bothering Alicia?"

"Alicia is here." Rhyan responded with a shrug. "We were going to start a group since our parents are dead, but with no kids."

Sebastian nodded and joined her and Ella. "Okay." He said and nuzzled against her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:42 am

Hale frowned as the older kids came over to her sister, she hated them.

Indie finished her bag and stuffed it in the larger bag.

"Thank you." Max said and held her children tightly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:49 am

"Mercy look what I got." Aaron said and lifted two condoms.

"Stop." Mercy said angrily pushing him, shaking her head. "I don't know if I can leave them behind. Who else is with you?"

"Just Dawn, and Alicia." Rhyan answered with a big shrug. "We need to go, we're working on our own fort."

"Where is it?" Mercy asked.

"The mall." Aaron said and began to walk again. "Come on."

Mercy watched them walk away, and sighed.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:52 am

Indie listened to them and frowned, walking up beside her sister she put her hands in her pockets. "Are you going to leave us?"

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:01 am

"No." Mercy told her. "Come on let's go home." She said then put them to sleep once they arrived.

Sebastian fell asleep against his mother and woke up early. He noticed her limp and began to push her. "Ma." He blinked. "Mama."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:13 am

Indie stayed up and stared at the ceiling, wondering if her sister would leave them.

Ella opened her eyes and frowned. "Wha?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Storm Brews   When The Storm Brews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When The Storm Brews
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next