Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Break The Silence Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Break The Silence

Go down 
+2
Cecil
Caesar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:01 am

Atticus sat on the couch smoking his joint and opened his eyes to a kiss on the forehead by Alice. She had been his wife for at least a month now. He enjoyed her company and intimacy it rarely let him alone with his thoughts. He couldn't help worry about where Mel was and what she was doing. Probably the same thing she was doing before. At least he had settled down. Kind of. She didn't know it but he still went out for a few late night hook ups when she was least aware. It was fine if no one was getting hurt.

"Heading out." Alice told him then walked back to her sister's apartment and slowly opened the door. She hadn't seen her in two months and wasn't sure exactly what she would find. She winced when she noticed the mess and her sister. She looked as if...could she be? Shooting up? "Juliet."

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:13 am

Juliet didn't even see her sister as she finished the injection. Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes and tilted her head back.

Melinda sat at the coffee house, she had just come back from the other city. She was in no rush to go see Atticus. Holding her coffee she shut her eyes and listened to the band that played in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 am

"Oh God." Alice said beneath her breath, and got beside her then grabbed her wrists as hard as she could. "Juliet!" She shouted in her face. "What did you do!"

Atticus walked out to his balcony and put a cig in his mouth lighting it, then gradually taking a puff every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:17 am

"Owwww." Juliet frowned and shoved her sister away. "Go away."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:57 am

"Open your eyes look at me!" Alice said shaking her and pulled her arm to see how long she may have been doing it. "Oh Juliet! You need to stop this!" She begged.

Atticus walked out and headed toward the coffee shop. It was his typical morning visit for breakfast. He sat down at a table then looked up at noticed Mel. He gradually made his way over and pulled out a seat. "You're back." He murmured just enough for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 5:01 pm

"Get out of my house." Juliet hissed.

Melinda opened an eye to look him over and then closed it again. "What's it to ya? You want to tell everyone in this coffee house silk my personal mistakes?" She spat bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:47 pm

"I'm over that, you and I have the same mistakes." Atticus put out his hand. "Can we call this a truce and still be friends?"

Alice lifted her hand and slapped her as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Melinda stared at him and shook her head. "No."

Juliet glared at her and slapped her right back.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Alice took out her phone. "I can't have you doing this." She said as she dialed for the cops.

"It's been two months Mel. What do you want from me?" Atticus asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Juliet took one look at her and bolted out the back door. She had some speed on her from running from other people she stole from.

"I want you to stay away from me." Melinda said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:49 pm

"Mel." Atticus said in disbelief. "If you want me to leave you alone, for good, just say so. I will nevertry to look for you, I'll move away."

Alice followed. Hell how far could somebody high run without tripping?
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Juliet continued to sprint, she felt like she was flying. Maybe that was just the drugs. Getting to a fence she jumped up and climbed over it, dropping to the ground on the other side and continued to run.

Melinda shook her head and stood up, walking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Atticus grabbed her by the shoulders. "Look at me. Let's just go back to the way we were before." He begged. "No even better." He pulled her in and kissed her.

Alice continued to chase her and stopped as she noticed Atticus in the coffee shop kissing Mel.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 2:39 am

Melinda kissed him back only for a moment before shoving him away. "Stop it Atticus."

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:47 am

"I won't leave you alone." Atticus said not letting go of her hand. "I can't imagine a day without you anymore Mel. It hurts and I know it does for you too or you wouldn't have come back." He kneeled down. "Melinda Cheshire I made a horrible mistake and I want to fix it. I don't want to have kids but I do want it to be just you and I."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 1:49 pm

Melinda stared at him and suddenly narrowed her eyes. "You hurt me. You let me leave." She hissed and pulled her hand back as she stepped away. "Go back to your wife and give her a family, I'm not interested."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 pm

"Fuck you Melinda." Atticus raised his voice. "It's been just us for years and we had our fun. Mall good things don't have to come to an end." He slammed his hand down on the table grabbing his keys. "I'd rather be fucking dead than come back to you again." He said and stormed out.

Alice sat where she was watching Atticus leave and didn't bother to stop him.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 7:20 pm

"Good!" Melinda shouted and threw a cup at him as he left.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Atticus exhaled and began to throw rocks anywhere he found a window. "Fuck!" He shouted and finally punched through his car window ripping his hand back and cutting his arm. He put his hand over his bleeding arm and sneered.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:25 pm

"Stop it you stupid prick!" Melinda shouted as she walked up and punched him in the arm.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Atticus held his arm that was gushing blood. "You're blind!" He shouted and breathed rapidly in pain. "Fucking hell!"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:09 am

"You're stupid!" Melinda shot back and punched him again.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:54 am

Atticus held his arm. "Fucking go away!" He shouted. "What shit do you give?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:26 am

Sunlight peered into the blinds and onto the surface of Haven's bed to her eyes, pale fingers grasped the ends of the blanket and pulled it close to her face. She inhaled the sweet warm scent of green tea and smiled to her self. Haven began to sit up and pushed her hair out of her eyesight and yawned. It was the mornings like this that she loved the most. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Her little apartment was small, but it was all she could afford since everyone went their separate ways.  Often she would think of Koda, she still considered her a good close friend and they still did contact each other. Moving her cup of coffee to her lips, she stared down into the light brown liquid. Other days, she would think about Logan and what could have been without her mistakes. Once she took a sip of her coffee, she opened to the side door to her patio and took a seat closest to the wall. Haven placed her coffee down and pulled her knees up to her chest. "This should be a good day, so no negative thoughts Haven.."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:58 am

"Unless I come to bother." Logan said and shoved his hands in his pockets. The sixteen year old was certainly amused by knowing she would probably find his presence unexpected and sudden. He had been up the entire night just drinking and smoking. He lifted his hand two reveal a few carnival tickets. "Check it out." He said with a grin. "Do you want to join later?" He offered as he climbed onto the patio and sat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break The Silence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break The Silence
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next