Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Another Knight And Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Another Knight And Day Empty
PostSubject: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Logan stood on the balcony of his castle looking at the people far off doing their own thing. His father was the king, a spiteful angry king who's love loss had created a bitter hearted man. He couldn't quite understand actually. He had gotten requests from the North kingdom for him to marry the eldest daughter of the king to joint the kingdoms and create a better flow of economy but with his father being stubborn about it, it was a tad bit difficult. He was somewhat ready to be betrothed to the lady and was more than happy to accept his fate with whomever she may be. What if he could possibly visit her sometime on his own? That'd be quite the journey!
The eighteen year old prince was far too adventurous for his own good. Hopping off the balcony he began to climb down the bricked wall easily then plopped down into the freezing eight feet of fluffy snow and dug a tunnel with his mittens all the way to the bakery where he fell in on his butt and grinned waving to them. "Hello everyone!" He greeted happily and put money down for a good and ate it up quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:07 am

The startled brunette placed a hand over heart as she took a deep sigh once looking at the young prince. It was slightly usual to see him around the bakery, coming and taking food as he pleased then wondering else where. Though he would pay for it, but he paid for it and that was all that mattered. But, for a almost grown man, he should a least learn manners and apologize for almost giving her a heart attack. "Ah Prince Logan," Haven bowed and clasped her hands together. "It's always a pleasure to see you."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:14 am

"You as well." Logan gave her a curt nod and looked out at the snow. "Only five more years of winter left." He said casually. "Who's to survive till then is the matter of the question." He pointed out the smirked.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:24 am

"Hopefully everyone is to survive. Your majesty, isn't your job to take care of your people?" Haven questioned, dusting off her apron. "Don't say only the strong survive because that's completely barbaric! Each human life is a gift and it's such a waste for them not to live it!" Realizing her mistake, she lowered her head and took a step back. "Please forgive my outburst. It is wrong of me to raise my voice to the prince. I'm sure whatever decision your father makes will be the best for the kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:44 am

"I enjoy the courtesy you have for others and we are doing what we can to keep everyone healthy and well but necessities are scarce unfortunately." Logan told her and sat down on a chair looking over at her. "Are you to be betrothed soon?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:55 am

Haven held her tongue to hold back any more of her opinions that may insult him. Though his question did confused her. Why would she be betrothed? No one would want to bonded with a peasant like her so marriage was out of the question. "No sir."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:00 am

"That's a big odd I thought your parents would want to give you away like every young woman." Logan shrugged and rubbed his eyes tiredly. "I think I'll be going to visit the princess I will be marrying soon. It'll be one of my many first adventures to come." He said cheerfully. "But we have to wait till this snow is no longer a nuisance to the horses. They won't budge in this weather. I can't wait! As soon as I'm married we get to consummate the marriage and everyone says that that's the best part!"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:10 am

Haven stared at the young prince before bursting into laughter. She knew it was wrong of her to do that but she was just breaking all kinds of rules today. "Oh Prince Logan, with all due respect, I pity you. Marrying a women you have no knowledge of? And it's all to please your father. Where is your pride?" Haven sighed and picked at the wooden table in front of her. "To not choose your own love is a shame, don't you think? "
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:55 am

Logan looked at her oddly as she burst into a fit of laughter. "It's strange of you to question royalty marriage. Selecting my own bride would be almost mad." He told her and looked away. "However I do understand your point of view but I'm sure she's a charming a lovely woman, since she is a princess, she's taught to be that way. What if I fell in love with a peasant? I would not be able to marry her and then we would produce bastard children. I would no longer be a prince but a shame to myself, society and my father." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:40 am

"Never did I say to marry a peasant, Prince Logan. Though, your love life does not include me so I apologize for ever intruding. But if I do say so, what if this princess doesn't learn to love you? The fact that there is a chance she could kill you and take your spot as ruler." Looking up at him, she smiled and waved away the matter. "But I doubt that will happen. Don't listen to me sir, I'm just a simple baker." Haven sighed and bent down to grab the flour before settling it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 pm

"A friend is what you are." Logan responded and walked over to her but grinned. "A good friend. What if we went to the whore house together?" He smirked. "Just to look?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Haven stared at Logan in confusion on why he would call her a friend and why he would want to go to a whore house just to look. "May the heavens look after you," She mumbled and looked around. At the moment, she was suppose to be preparing a loaf of bread for her dinner tonight but that could wait. Hanging up her apron, she nodded. "Just a look."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Logan walked off and trudged through the feet of snow into the whore house examining them curiously. It was somewhat pathetic the way they just threw themselves at men for money and pleasure. Who knew what type of disease they carried.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Haven quickly followed after Logan before stopping at the whore house. Taking a step inside, she nodded slowly. "Well this is pleasant," She commented and looked at the filth that polluted the area around them. She pitied the ones who thought this was the only choice to get off the street and make money.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:11 pm

"It's interesting." Logan scowled. "When I'm king I might have to do something about this problem so that they may have a future as of now it seems like they do not have a single care for their dignity." He finished and pressed his back against the wall. As a few women had come by to offer themselves he shook his head. "A prince saves himself for marriage." He told them.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Haven smiled and lightly touched Logan's arm. "Rejecting such willing women, any man would have jumped at the chance to do so." Looking over him, she felt her cheeks flustered. "I mean I understand why they would throw theirselves at you. You're quite handsome and strong." Once she covered her mouth, she stepped outside of the whore house and took a deep breath. "Calm Haven."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:46 am

Logan blinked at her compliment and looked at himself for a short moment then tilted his head. That was a bit awkward. He shrugged and followed her outside. "Let us go have dinner? If you would like.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 am

Haven blinked at his question before looking down at her feet. "That would be really lovely," She hestitated before glancing over her clothes. "If i do have the chance, may I change my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:18 pm

Logan sat down and nodded to wait. "Go on ahead. But do so quickly." He told her and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:34 pm

Upon hearing his approval, she grabbed the ends of her gown and quickly ran to her small home. Most people who lived in the village were rather poor and could only afford so much. Plus, her home was so close to her bakery that it wasn't far away from where they currently were. Quickly arriving at her home, she threw her gown on her bed, keep in mind that she'll wash it later, and put on another gown. It was nothing too classy, just a simple pale looking gown with a white shawl that went across her shoulders. "I mustn't keep him waiting," Haven mumbled and put her gloves on before returning to Logan. "I apologize for making you wait so long."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:50 pm

"Does not bother me." Logan reminded her and looked over her clothing before walking into the dining area and taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Haven nodded and took a seat in front of him, pulling the ends of her gown out from beneath of her. "So, are you really sure about marriage? You're still young and you have all the time in the world."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:16 am

"I need a queen or a princess at that, such expectations are meant to be fulfilled even you know that as well." It was odd the girl was questioning it, every woman needed their man in this era.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:06 pm

Resting her head in her palm, she began picking at the table. "Well still, there is a method called 'knowing each other'. You're going to marry a complete stranger."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:45 pm

"We will have time for that after were married. What is it to you anyhow?" Logan said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Knight And Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: