Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Wrath Of Tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Wrath Of Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:24 am

Genie held her fists up, and glared at the punching bag as she danced back and forth slightly throwing a load of punches every now and then. After a while of repeating the same actions she walked over to the locker room and put her clothes back on and began to make her way home. She stuck her hands in her pockets and tilted her head back to look at the sky and blinked as a man suddenly appeared in front of her. Before long there had been a few others. After a few seconds of going another way to avoid them, they had quickly ganged up on her and dragged her off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Alisha blinked awake as a sea of figures began to fill the room around her. Since she had been put into the dark room she had been sitting quietly trying to relax her muscles enough to get some wiggle room. Or enough to slip out of the ropes that bound her arms to her body and her legs to the chair 'they' had stuck her on. She looked around eagerly, but stiffened her neck to avoid making any motions to trigger that she was conscious. Noticing the other girl who had been dragged in, she exhaled and tried to make eye contact as best as she possibly could without the guys noticing. "Hey," she whispered, her gave flickering from the men to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 pm

As the men walked off laughing, Genie rubbed the tears from her eyes.  "Why are they doing this? Why are we here?" She asked and looked around the room. It looked as if it was meant for surgical experimentation. By the loose used condoms scattered among the room, it was easy to determine that they weren't jut here for experiment. "Oh God." She nearly whimpered. "How do we get out? We need to go."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:43 pm

"Relax," Alisha commanded quietly. "Fear ehances the feeling of dominance that they obviously desire." She quickly glanced around the room and back to the girl, "By relaxing your muscles, the ropes won't be as tight." She sighed and shut her eyes again, trying to relax. "When they come for us, I'll distract them and you can run."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Genie looked at the girl in disbelief. "How long have you been here?" She asked and immediately relaxed as she was told and breathed calmly. "I was just out training and I was walking home they cornered me." She shook her head. "What's your name? I'm Genie." Gathering as much information as she could  would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:22 pm

"Oh, a couple hours at most," Alisha replied, feeling around feebly with her hand to try and find one of the knots in the rope. "I'm Alisha," she answered, drawing a comforted smile.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Genie looked down and struggled against the ties in attempt to fight her way out before soon deciding they were far too tight. "Alisha." She repeated. "That's a beautiful name. How are you still calm throughout this? I'm terrified." She admitted with a slight whimper in her tone. "I want too go home."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:16 am

"I've been here longer than you have," Alisha replied. "I got over my claustrophobia a while ago. Fear is just absense of certainty, and I'm certain we'll be out of here in no time." She leaned back and exhaled, it would be a waiting game until a security camera of one of the businesses on the street would catch them being abducted and they report it to the police, or one of the males would make their move.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Genie tried to listen to  Alisha still through her pounding heart and nodding gradually expecting her positive influences to be true. "Do you know what they're going to do?" She managed quietly and began to wriggle around harder. "Will screaming work? Will anyone hear us?" She whimpered and  continued to search the room with her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:16 pm

"Well, no," Alisha answered, glancing around the room. It was obvious that there was a 50/50 chance that they were here for sexual purposes or for other experimental reasons, but she didn't mention anything. It was obvious the girl was panicked, so stating the obvious might not have been a good idea. "I doubt anyone will hear, maybe if worst comes to worst we could try. For now, my plan is to wait until they take us out of these ropes then make a run for it."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Genie shook her head rapidly, then looked over as the men returned downstairs with sly grins on their expression and began to strip both girls of their clothes. She shut her eyes and remained still trying to maintain calm. Now what was going through their twisted mines. Without any other thought she kicked one of the men in the jaw only to be slapped twice abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 8:59 pm

Alisha held still for a moment, dragging her tongue across her teeth as she tried to come up with a plan to escape. As the seconds passed, she let her gaze wander around the room, looking for something to help her come up with a solid idea, but also not meeting the gaze of the assailants. Watching as Genie kicked one of the men, the thought came to her. She quickly darted forward and kneed the man in front of her in the crotch. She ran over to the man in front of Genie and did the same to distract him. "Run!" she shouted to her, hoping her distraction would have given her enough time to get out the door.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Genie looked back at the girl as she ran and continued completely out the door desperate for an escape. Getting outside she quickly ran to a neighbors house and knocked on the door. "Help!" She shouted.

A man quickly opened the door and allowed the girl in. "What's your name?" He asked and grabbed his phone to call nine-one-one as immediately as he could.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:57 pm

Alisha watched as Genie ran out the door and breathed a sigh of relief. As long as she got in touch with the authorities, it would all be over soon. She shut the door and stood with her back to it, watching the men inside the room anxiously. It was probably best of they tried to continue business as usual, that way they wouldn't try to run and escape before the police arrived.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:00 am

Genie listened to the sound of the sirens and held a blanket around herself firmly as she stared back at the house in disbelief. That girl, she had to be alright or she wouldn't be able to handle the death of someone her age on her conscious. She ran out to the police and burst out into tears explaining the matter eagerly awaiting the girl on the inside to come out. "My name is Genie, I'm nineteen and that girl inside it nineteen too, she was kidnapped like me." She finished and cradled up in the blanket as she sat in the security of the cops supervision. 

The man who had called the law enforcement approached and began to explain his side of the story. "Names, Liam Airwolf, twenty seven years old, I just heard this girl crying for help the first thing I did was grabbed my phone, wasn't going to let just anyone hurt the poor girl." He said honestly and turned his attention onto the men who were being dragged out in cuffs then to the second girl and frowned slightly. Who had had such a cruel mind set as to harm them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Following the trail of handcuffed men, Alisha trudged forward with her gaze downward. The day in itself had been traumatic and especially hard to keep poise. However, she knew her father would probably be waiting, if he hadn't already tracked her down by now. She wiped the nervous sweat from her brow and ran her fingertips down her cheeks, trying to collect her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:36 pm

Liam approached the girl that had been with Genie and gently put a hand on her shoulder. "I live across the street, are you okay?" He  asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:58 pm

Alisha jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder and pulled away from the man who had started walking beside her. She swallowed hard and nodded, "Yeah I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:02 pm

"Sorry I startled you." Liam frowned and put his hands in his pockets keeping his distance from her. "Look I can take you home, the last thing you might not want right now is being picked up again. I mean no harm."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Alisha slowly lifted her gaze to meet his and shook her head. "I'd rather take my chances and walk home," she declared lowly and began walking on the sidewalk toward her house. "Thanks for the offer though."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Liam nodded in understanding. "Then at least let me walk you home." He tried again and remained at is distance from her. "I'm Liam Airwolf, I've lived around her for ten years, and to be honest, I've never seen anything like that happen. I've been attending college since I was eighteenish, parents are out of the picture, no siblings."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Alisha shrugged and kept walking at a slow pace. She left her gaze ahead, searching her surroundings carefully and taking special note of the dark corners along the sidewalk. "Alisha Cheshire, I've lived here for as long as I can remember. No siblings, it's just me and my dad," She explained and slid her hands into her pockets. "I'm sure crimes go on and some girls aren't as lucky to get away so it stays under wraps."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:25 pm

"There we have two thing in common." Liam smirked at her and glanced at his phone to check the time. "So where's your father why hasn't he picked up his phone? Or came for you?" He frowned. "Is he one of those dads? Molester, rapist, child abuser?" He suggested. "You look like a quick thinker and by the way you're making sure of your surroundings, very observant."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:33 pm

Alisha chuckled at Liam's questions and shook her head. "He's not that over bearing," she explained, "he probably just thinks I've been out partying or something illegal. If he was really worried, he would've filed a missing person's report." She blinked and looked back at him as she walked forward, "I'm just alert, don't want any more surprises, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:13 pm

"If you let your guard down to relax, I would be more than happy to protect you but even I know that's like requesting a brick wall to move by itself." He joked lightly, and put a hand behind his neck. "We should watch a movie sometime." He said while focusing his gaze on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrath Of Tomorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: