Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Reckless Qualities

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Benjamin stood in the basement with a grin on his expression. In front of him was a male with dark hair that he had just collected a few hours ago. He often did most of his work with his partner Ashlee now. Often taking turns, now being hers. He took a seat and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He was now sixteen years old and still all trails to where murders were taking place were cold. No one ever suspected two juniors in high school to be capable of such massacre. He widened his mouth in a yawn. "I picked up a few movies so after this we can watch. A scary movie with sex." He called to her. Still never having  done anything like that he saw no point but if his companion enjoyed watching it, he had no complaints, in the end they both ended up getting new ideas for their work so it was a win win situation. He had to say, his loneliness had been cut to the minimum with his friendship of a year. He grabbed his knife and trailed it over the man's arm letting the blood trickle. "I'm sure Ashlee will be nice. I mean, I personally think I'm worse when it comes to torture but I guess it's just a matter off opinion." He spoke to the man. "She's not my girlfriend or anything," He eyed the stairs cautiously to make sure she wasn't listening. "but do you have any suggestions?" He watched as the man shook his head rapidly. "Too bad, I could've used the advice."

Jay laid down on his stomach staring at the headboard. Something felt strange to him. Off, it made him feel distant and uneasy. He wasn't sure but he wasn't in the mood for his kids at the moment. He was extremely stressed out. That was it.  He pressed his face up against the pillow and clutched onto it tightly.

Alex  sat outside on the stairs rubbing his face tiredly as he stared at the street.  It was sunny out and he was a bit content.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:49 am

Emery rolled her eyes at her mother. "She has a broken voice remember?"

Dawn nearly facepalmed at her own stupidity. "Right. Em, give her the paper and pen so she can write it down." She said, having taught her kids to read and write at an early age so they could all communicate with Genie.

Ashlee ignored him and grumbled under her breath.

Jacki shook her head. "No you idiot."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 1:56 am

Genie frowned. She couldn't help feel different whenever they brought up the fact she couldn't speak like they could. She only looked away from the pen and paper and shook her head rapidly.

Nathan began to giggle a bit. "That's stupid having a broken voice."

Alex huffed and crossed his arms. "I'm not an idiot."

Benjamin slowly crawled on top of her and pinned her onto her back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:05 am

Emery bit down on her brothers arm as hard as she could.

"Nathan, if you ever say that again I'll whoop your ass." Dawn snapped.

"Yes you are. I'm probably pregnant." Jacki groaned.

Ashlee looked up at him with her eyes narrowed. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:12 am

"Fine." Benjamin grunted and got up to sit outside on the stairs with his arms crossed. It seemed like nothing feel into the right place recently.

"Ow!" Nathan said and twisted around to kick Emery.

Genie sniffled and rubbed her eyes with both her hands as she cried quietly.

"Come on, let's go get the test thingy." Alex said and hopped into the car and began to drive to the pharmacy. He walked inside and grabbed a box then returned and passed it to her before driving home.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:18 am

Ashlee buried her face in the pillow and screamed.

Emery slapped Nathan and continued to bite him. "Cut it out back there." Dawn snapped immediately.

Jacki ran inside to pee on the stick immediately and waited for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 am

Alex walked into the house with his hands in his pockets and waited outside the bathroom door for Jacki to come out.

Nathan continued to kick at Emery desperately to get her away while growling.

Benjamin drove his fist into the ground and glared at the cars passing by.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:31 am

Ashlee got up and suddenly took off all her clothes, walking to the front door to open it just a small bit. "Come here." She told him flatly.

Dawn stopped the car and reached back to push the two apart. "Knock it off!" She yelled.

Emery stopped immediately and went quite.

Jacki threw the test at Alex so he could read it.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 am

Nirvana sat downstairs with a toy train and repeatedly ran it into various furniture.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:36 am

"Positive..." Alex said and looked over at her. "That's great Jacki I'm excited." He said giving a bit of a nervous laugh.

Nathan stopped for a few seconds before reaching over to attack his sister again aggressively and accidentally hit her in the nose causing it to bleed.

Benjamin turned around as he heard her voice but obeyed and walked in to see her naked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:41 am

"Fuck me." Ashlee whispered in his ear as she pressed herself close against him.

Dawn unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car. Pulling Nathan out she began to spank him.

Emery cried and held her bleeding nose.

"Why do you sound so weird then?" Jacki questioned.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:44 am

Growing bored of destroying the train, Nirvana began to crawl around in search of something else.

James appeared behind Ashlee and Ben and threw his hands into the air. "Cockblock!" he shouted, running around gleefully. He suddenly dropped his pants and stuck his penis up Ashlee's ass before removing it again, then continuing his run.

Last edited by Drew on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:48 am

"I don't, I do, I mean what?" Alex stared at her a bit confused. "I'm okay." He grinned and rubbed the back of his neck a bit before putting his hands on her waist to kiss her affectionately.

Benjamin gave into her seduction and threw his shirt off and leaned in to kiss her longingly slipping his tongue into her mouth till James had appeared. He winced and looked at him a bit uneasily. Noticing what James had done he immediately grew enraged. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Nathan squealed and slipped out of her grasp and began to run off into the street.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:52 am

Jacki pushed him back gently. "I don't want to throw up on you."

Dawn ran after him and scooped him up, putting him back in the car seat and slamming the door.

Ashlee screamed and turned around, socking James in the nose as hard as she could before he had time to run off.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:53 am

James laughed and disappeared before the punch. "Too slow!" he grinned, appearing behind Benjamin and slapping his butt. "Wow, I'd fuck that!"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:57 am

Alex nodded and walked downstairs to pick up Nirvana then made his way back up to the room to sit on the bed.

Nathan began to flail around and throw a tantrum while screaming.

Genie slowly covered her ears with her hands and shut her eyes tightly cradling herself up.

Benjamin balled up his fists somewhat glad he still had his pants on. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:59 am

Ashlee quickly darted over to put her clothes back on, more than annoyed with James. "I'm gonna go bomb a few buildings and put you to work you little fuck head. Ever heard of privacy?"

"Want me to have daddy come beat your ass Nathan?" Dawn shouted over his screaming.

Jacki sat down beside them and sighed.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:01 am

James rolled his eyes. "All you guys do is kill and fuck. Doesn't it get old? Like do you guys even live? Are you even happy? Because I'm pretty sure Benjamin loves you and you're using him." he said matter-oh-factly, shrugging. "Besides, not all souls get collected. Some go to hell. Like yours will."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 am

"I'm not using him." Ashlee snapped angrily. "You don't know a damn thing about me."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:05 am

"Oh, but don't I?" James mocked, grinning. "Little miss 'I Kill People To Hide My Real Feelings'."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:06 am

Nathan only ignored her. Daddy wasn't here so he didn't have to listen.

Benjamin crawled into the bed and sighed. "James, we've had sex once." He pointed out. "My fun is murdering as sad as it sounds but it is." He threw his hands in his pants. "And I'm going to do this whether you guys are in here or not." He said and slowly pulled out his shaft and began to jerk at it.

Alex looked at Jacki. "How do you feel about this?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:07 am

"I can help you if you want." James offered, winking.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:09 am

"Don't do it without me." Ashlee said quickly and ignored James. "Get out of my house please. Go do your job, there is nothing here for you."

Dawn pulled out her phone and dialed Jay's number.

"I don't know Alex." Jacki admitted lightly.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 am

James sat beside Benjamin and watched intently. "But it's boring out there. I'll think I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:13 am

Jay answered the phone. "What's up?"

"You don't like the idea of another baby so soon? I mean we could always wait." Alex said quietly.

Benjamin stopped moving his hand and frowned a bit feeling odd as he was watched but got over it and continued.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:15 am

"Fine, I'll go." Ashlee said and walked out, slamming the door behind her.

"I'm not getting it removed." Jacki said quickly.

"Your turn." Dawn said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reckless Qualities
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next