Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

No Rules To Follow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 pm

Avery sighed as she made her way through the second floor. It'd been two years since she exchanged a single glance at one of the guys. She had seen the boys. Three years ago they had begun one year of training, not long after Diego had completely cut off their connections with the opposite gender in general to all the kids. She couldn't help feel it had something to do with her parents. The last time she checked the boys had grown much taller than before, hell they've even grown some facial hair. They looked way more muscular than before and hell lot more attractive. It made her want to see them so much more but knew she couldn't.

Ember remained quiet most of the time as usual besides when she got herself into trouble. She liked being away from the boys it was far less intimidating.

Avril sighed and looked around before rolling her eyes. "When's our shift end?"

"Soon." Avery responded. "The boy's take over in twenty I think."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Aria walked with her head down, she had her hair back in a braid. She found it was easier to do things with it out of the way.

Jane took up the end and yawned. "I hate doing this." She grumbled, she felt no remorse being away from the guys. Having been drunk during her experience with Bladen, she had no recollection of it.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Avery continued to ponder till Diego had came down to retrieve them just as the boys passed by. She immediately looked away making no eye contact.

Avril and Ember did the same as they made their way up.

"Listen guys keep going down to the third floor." Diego responded.
"We haven't been down there before." Percy objected calmly. In the past three years he had grown very confident, and witty.

"It isn't an option." Diego answered.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Jane averted her gaze as well as Aria, the last thing they needed was to get in trouble with Diego.

Summer wandered around her room in the third floor, she had managed to stay alive on pure luck and snacks she find in the costs and empty rooms. The third floor was infested which meant there were only so many times she could safely leave, and when she did she had to take enough supplies to last herself a couple of weeks. She had taught herself how to keep herself busy so she wouldn't eat much. Swinging around a large metal crowbar she hummed quietly, deciding now would be a good time to practice her swings. Being fifteen and all alone was no fun, she had kept track of the days on the wall with a Sharpie. On each holiday she lit a small candle, she had two packs of birthday candles that she saved for such events. Running a hand through her blonde hair she began to swing at imaginary figures, getting more power in each swing.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Avery sat down in the girls room and sighed before whipped around and kicked the wall then punched it. She had grown so frustrated she wasn't sure how to control it anymore. She easily felt her fist throbbing with pain. She swept her other hand over it and winced. It was more then likely broken now. "God damnit!" She sneered and kicked over something else in the room.

"Avery what the hell is wrong with you?" Avril asked looking over at the raging girl.

Ember sat on the top bunk of her bed with her knees to her chest and her arms around her legs as she sat in silence watching Avery's fit. She didn't blame her for flipping out but she could've done it more sanely.

Bladen and the rest of the boys had pulled their bandanna's over their faces as they began to swing through the halls taking the dead head on. "Percy stop slacking!" Griffin sneered.

"You know what? shut up and pay attention asshole!" Percy snapped.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Chill out!" Aria told her sister.

Jane watched quietly and sat next to Ember.

Summer blinked as she heard voices, shaking her head she figured she imagined them. Sitting down with her legs crossed she shut her eyes and focused on calming herself, and clearing her mind.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:12 pm

"Leave me alone!" Avery snapped and after kicking over a few more things she sat down and held her bleeding hand while wincing. She hadn't even realized she had a huge open gash that looked deep enough for stitches but ignored it and panted softly.

Ember looked down at Avery wondering is she was finished yet but some of her felt as if she would get up and start raging again since the anger and frustration in her eyes had not yet faded. Looking to Jane she grew a bit curious.

Griffin lead through the hall and panted lightly as this particular hallway had been cleared. He swept the sweat away with his hand and looked at his brother who was panting just as heavily.

Percy grumbled a bit and continued to walk after the group of boys.

"I need to get laid soon man, or I'm going to shoot someone." Bladen grunted as he made his way through.

Griffin scoffed. "Who would fuck you?"

"Says the virgin." Bladen responded.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Summer's eyes flew open as the sound of voices continued. Standing up she narrowed her eyes and walked over to the closet, pulling on her black leather pants and black tanktop, she slipped an open pocket knife into her boot. It was easy to move in these clothes considering they gave a full range of motion. Slowly she opened the dolor to her room, the voices were getting closer. Taking a swing at an open mouthed walker she began to head towards the boys.

Aria crossed her arms and shook her head. "Fine whatever."

Jane gave Ember a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:32 pm

Ember slowly crawled on top of Jane and pinned her back playfully.

Avery let her head hang down and shut her eyes now tearing up at the pain.

Bladen continued to make his way through swinging at a few walkers till a girl came into sight. "Look my prayers have been answered."

"Shut up Bladen." Percy said pushing him away. "Stop thinking with your dick before you get hurt. Or she chops it off." He slowly walked forward and gave a curt nod and a light smile before extending his hand as a greeting. "I'm Percy, it's really odd to see another survivor especially in an overpopulated area." He pointed out and looked around. "I'm assuming you've been down here since the outbreak."

"Stop being a loser Percy." Griffin growled and looked at her. "Who the hell are you?"

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Jane smirked and looked up at her. "Wanna wrestle?"

Aria looked over at her sister and couldn't help but feel a bit badly. Walking over she hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry Avery."

Summer took his hand and shook it lightly. "Yeah, I thought I was the only one left." She admitted and turned to Griffen, crossing her arms she raised a brow before suddenly lunging towards him and swinging her crowbar down on a Walker just behind him. "I'm the girl that just saved your ass." She scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:12 am

Ember grinned back at her. "Sure." She giggled and began to hold her down. She was shorter and smaller than her so it would probably be easier for Jane to just flip her over.

Avery hugged her sister tightly and sobbed into her shoulder.

Griffin had ducked at the same time she swung her crowbar and felt his heart pounding before standing but quickly recollected himself and shook his head. "Whatever, what do you want?"

"Shut up Griffin." Percy growled and looked at the girl. "Come on, get some stuff and let's go get you upstairs and to the girls room so they can help you out." He told her and beckoned for the rest of the guys to go on.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:16 am

Summer ignored the rude boy and turned to the one that had greeted her. "Help me out? I don't need any help. I'm fine here thanks." She shrugged and turned around cheerfully to skip back towards her room.

Aria buried her face in her sisters shoulder silently.

Jane smirked and flipped her over, pinning her easily.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:34 am

Percy followed her. "You could make friends." He reassured her.

Avery held her wounded hand and bit her lip. "Hurts." She said quickly.

Ember attempted to lift up and wriggled around.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 am

"Um, I don't think those guys really want to be my friend." Summer shrugged and turned to look him over.

Jane grinned down at her "Give up?"

Aria took her hand gently. "Next time Diego comes down here I'll have him look at it." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:54 am

Percy shook his head. "Not them cause they're just that way but the girls are nice, I'm okay too." He smiled and gave her his hand.

Ember smiled and nuzzled into her affectionately.

Avery nodded hugged her sister still. "Do you miss Percy?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:58 am

"Yeah." Aria nodded. "Every day."

Summer was a bit reluctant. "How come the girls aren't with you guys?" She questioned curiously.

Jane leaned down and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:05 am

Ember parted her lips and kissed her back just as affercionately.

"I mean why don't we try and see the boys?" Avery offered and slowly made her way toward the door and held her hand but stopped. "I don't know." She mumbled and sat down.

Percy shrugged. "As you can see my friends and brother are horny. For safety measures, guessing more for the girls meeting their red rockets they've seperated us you know what I mean?" He chuckled. "Their shift is tomorrow morning all day ours is all night."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:10 am

"They? Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather be able to see who I want when I want, and roam around whenever its good for me. Its still America ya know?" Summer shrugged. "Thanks any way."

"Actually Avery that sounds good to me, come on!" Aria grinned and took her good hand to pull her out of the room, forgetting about the other girls completely.

Jane deepened the kiss and pressed closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:15 am

"Who so you have to see?" Percy questioned. "If you live down here by yourself then I could expect much company." He noted and looked around. "I bet you haven't seen actually day light in years."

Avery followed and quickly made the way down stairs slightly worried about what was going to happened if they were caught. She swallowed and carried on anyway. She heard the voice of a girl and a boy and slowly headed into the room. She hardly recognized Percy. He had grown taller, had a slight five o clock shadow coming in and his blue eyes looked as if they had grown clearer not only that but his voice was deeper. "Wow Percy." She said taking a step back for her sister.

Ember wrapped her arms around her neck and slid her tongue into her mouth before a few minutes then pulled away for breath and panted.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:21 am

"It doesn't matter that I have no one to see, just that I have the choice to see someone when I got the chance." Summer shrugged and raised a brow. "I pretty much assumed there was no sun anymore." She admitted just as two identical girls came into view.

Arias eyes widened as she saw Percy and immediately threw herself at him, hugging him tightly. "Percy!" She chirped happily.

Jane rolled off Ember and laid to the side, nuzzling her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 am

"Well that's a problem. You should go up sometime." Percy chuckled and turned to Aria and Avery finding it difficult to tell the two apart. He quickly hugged Aria back and held her close. "I've missed you." He said quietly. "But what are you doing are you trying to get us in trouble?" He frowned.

Avery walked off to find Griffin and had quickly found him. She smiled and darted over to him.

Ember shared a tap kiss and giggled a bit. "You're awesome."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 am

Aria buried her face in his chest. "I don't care if I get in trouble. What can they do, send me to my room?" She muttered.

Summer stood awkwardly and scratched her head.

Jane chuckled. "So are you." She said and kissed her neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:36 am

"No." Percy said quietly then pointed to Summer. "This is Summer, she's been hiding out down here by herself." He told Aria before looking at her. "Come on." He said and put an arm around her. "Are we still I uh, I mean together? You and me?" He asked after they were alone in the hallway.

Ember tilted her head a bit and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:41 am

Summer waved and walked back to her room once they had gone.

Aria nodded to him. "Of course...well I mean, only if you want." She told him softly and squeezed his hand.

Jane continued to kiss her neck, letting her tongue run over her skin softly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 9:08 am

Percy's gaze light up and he slowly leaned down to kiss her passionately before styling his gaze on her. She'd grown more beautiful since he had last seen her. "Looks lik you hit puberty right." He teased and pressed his forehead to hers. "Look before Diego catches we should probably split and set up a time and place to meet. Get Avery too."

Avery made her way over feeling radiant. "Don't worry about me." She purred and began to make her way upstairs after nudging her sibling clearly wanting to tell her something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Rules To Follow Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Rules To Follow   No Rules To Follow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Rules To Follow
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next